(SOLD PENDING FUNDS) AR15 Smith and Wesson M&P Sport II with red dot and some small upgrades

Selling my M&P Sport II that I purchased new in November 2020. Great starter AR15 for yourself or gift for your nephew, niece, brother, cousin, sister, mom, or other family member. Your dog probably wants his own. 

Condition: Used - Very good, no noticeable cosmetic defects. Gun always kept in a case and regularly maintained/cleaned. 

This comes with a Crimson Trace red/green dot that functioned flawlessly in the time I used it. I upgraded to a Sig red dot about 200 rounds in. 16" barrel with A2 flash hider. 1/9 twist rate - zero issues with factory 55grn ammo

Round count around 500-600 (used it in a few classes at Royal Range). Functions flawlessly, no FTF or issues with any factory brass or steel ammo I've shot. 

Upgrades:

-Changed the backplate Magpul with QD slot. Great attachment spot for 1 point slings 

-Added a plastic picatinny rail piece to the bottom of the handguard. Also added an Angled Foregrip from Magpul that is included. If you don't want it I can remove it from the gun prior to sale. 

-Upgraded pistol grip. You can also have the A2 grip that comes standard as well as an overmolded rubber one that feels much more comfortable and has a better hand feel. Also has storage in the bottom of the handle. 

-Hogue adjustable butt stock with rubber pad. This is a great upgrade as it makes shouldering this and readying so much more comfortable. You can also have the original butt stock which will dig into your shoulder and hurt. 

-BONUS I will toss in some polymer flip up sights as well, so you have a red dot and back up sights. 

-1 new pmag 30rd

Not included:

-Magpul pistol grip (you get a different rubberized grip)

-Sig Sauer optic. You get the Crimson Trace red/green dot optic

Price: $700, located in South Nashville area

20211127_233802.jpg

Edited by user1776
  • Like 1