Well, i know sportsman warehouse has it in stock twice and I didn’t pull the trigger. Just prefer to buy from the member here directly. Looking for a decent price HK SP5, thanks. I am at Brentwood cool springs area thanks

please do not try to ask me to send email to some strange email address to phish my email address. It will be reported.

3461D701-CA02-47AB-A9D6-CC9334586A53.png

Edited by Charles Wonder
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

why are these bringing so much over msrp...H&K announce they were being discontinued or something?

They are just hard to get.  Grab a gun sells the SP5 for 3799.  With tax and transfer you at almost 4200.

In November they were 3699 and July they were 3499.  High demand and scarcity make the prices go up.

https://grabagun.com/bsearch/result/?q=GAG_LS-81000477

Edited by KahrMan
49 minutes ago, KahrMan said:

They are just hard to get.  Grab a gun sells the SP5 for 3799.  With tax and transfer you at almost 4200.

In November they were 3699 and July they were 3499.  High demand and scarcity make the prices go up.

https://grabagun.com/bsearch/result/?q=GAG_LS-81000477

What do you think the new MKE AP5 imported by Century, seems to be a good clone. 

18 hours ago, bowtieguy said:

Been checking everywhere for one. Can’t find one reasonably priced. Franklin gun shop had one last time I was in there. The gun crew has a sweet mr762 but no sp5 at the moment. 

I already have two, but I’m always looking to add another. The HK MP5/SP5 is my unicorn. I never thought I’d be able to get one in the states. The first one is dead on at 25yards out of the box, I’m currently experimenting with different accessories on it. The second is going to be an SBR. I’m just waiting on the stamp to come in. 

@KahrManis correct. If you really want one and don’t mind paying a premium, set up a notification on grabagun.com. They have them almost weekly, but they  go fast.

I missed this one by about thirty minutes on Glock Talk last week. The price was unbelievable. 
73EA67D6-C85A-4032-B829-3B46706D0C59.thumb.jpeg.09b07e394ee8ac05751e6d405a79655f.jpegE6EFBA30-36EF-451D-97B7-FEB8C31A9CDC.thumb.jpeg.c96022b6a5d6afcfa81ea53bf8a65c0c.jpeg

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...