On 12/20/2021 at 7:31 PM, Josiahb55 said:

Just felt like dropping it $30 tonight

This is a joke and a free bump for you...feel free to dop it some more and old broke guys like me might start sweating.

Now truthfully, I own several Caniks and have a great liking for them all. Trying very hard not to go after the all white "Signature Series" pistol. lol

After all, who needs an all white pistol?聽

They are great shooting, accurate, and triggers that rival any stock out of the box gun I own; short of a 1911 that is.

Great pistols, and with that light...I can't help but wonder why it hasn't sold yet.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, hipower said:

Great pistols, and with that light...I can't help but wonder why it hasn't sold yet.

I like Caniks too and am tempted but...

1) I'm not a lefty and聽

2) similarly to the OP, I'm afraid it wouldn't get as much use as I'd like.聽

But I'm still eyeing it. 馃檪

ETA: It's an excellent deal too.

Edited by Pups37110
  • Like 1

Thanks for the responses guys! @hipower yes the whiteout version is pretty sweet looking, it's so outrageous that it's almost a necessity to be owned, haha. I really do like these Caniks though, I think they offer some features at the price that can't be beat and I the quality seems to be there.聽@Pups37110聽understood, if I can't sell it as a rig together I'll probably start splitting it up as I understand that the holster isn't as desired (especially as a left handed one) as the rest of the rig. Unfortunately it cost me about $160-170 dollars from red x gear and I know I won't get that out of it. But all that said, for you righties stay tuned 馃檪