Daniel Defense DDM4V7P (Law Tactical) 5.56 10.3” LNIB - AKA A lesson in how not to introduce yourself.

21 minutes ago, RED333 said:

Not really, just protecting the members from a straw sale. Buy the rifle from your uncle and all is good.

It is a nice firearm.

Well you’d be dealing with him not me… I was just posting for him since he has no clue how to do anything online. I’m as transparent as it gets. Ask Cain Parsons about me. I’ll meet whoever is interested along with my uncle if need be. He’s a 62 year old Army Infanty vet who loves firearms. I didn’t know private sales involved TICs and operated like a dealer sales.. you seem like someone who has nothing better to do than try to police people on an online forum. Why don’t you piss off? You clearly had no intention of purchasing anything. Maybe you can’t afford it and decided I’ll just 💩 on this guys thread. Mind your own business guy. Let the moderators do their job.

Merry Christmas

Edited by Raaaaamshackled
  • Dislike 5
32 minutes ago, Raaaaamshackled said:

Well you’d be dealing with him not me… I was just posting for him since he has no clue how to do anything online. I’m as transparent as it gets. Ask Cain Parsons about me. I’ll meet whoever is interested along with my uncle if need be. He’s a 62 year old Army Infanty vet who loves firearms. I didn’t know private sales involved TICs and operated like a dealer sales.. you seem like someone who has nothing better to do than try to police people on an online forum. Why don’t you piss off? You clearly had no intention of purchasing anything. Maybe you can’t afford it and decided I’ll just 💩 on this guys thread. Mind your own business guy. Let the moderators do their job.

Merry Christmas

Ohhh I'd say the moderators will be along to do their job any minute now.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Raaaaamshackled said:

Great, I can see joining this “local” community was a mistake.

I wouldnt say that. Its just that your first post in the community was a for sale ad that violated the rules laid out by the admin here. Some of us have been here a long time, and most of us have made long term friends here. This is a really great community. I have had several members here over to my house for range days and other stuff. But a long time member here mentioned that your for sale post violated the rules that you agreed to when you signed up and you immediately turned sarcastic and defensive. Not a great way to build a good reputation as someone who is easy to get along with. 

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I was going to lock this thread and give him a couple of days to reconsider his approach, but after those last couple of posts, he’s gone for good. 

Great way to introduce yourself on Christmas Eve. 

Yeah it kinda escalated quickly.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

At least we got some entertainment on Christmas Eve. Have had much like that since we kill /pol/. 😂😂

Damn it Chuck. Ive been hitting the mason jar since the kids went to sleep and was just getting spooled up for a good old fashioned online, keyboard warrior #### slinging. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Raaaaamshackled said:

That is fine. Just refund my membership I paid for hours ago and I’ll stay on Armslist and GunBroker.

Did everybody really miss this request followed by a Christmas gem from Mr. Nice Guy?!

To punish the community, he is going to take his business to *checks notes* Armslist and Gunbroker!!! Bahahaha.
I don’t mean to bash either of those sites, as I’ve used both in the past. To compare this community and either of those sites is…well, a joke.

I am thankful for y’all on this very Merry Christmas! I hope that Our Father blesses you and yours this season and beyond.

Side note: Red333 and tgtmasterchuck…where are you guys registered at? I want to buy you a gift! 😆 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1