SS Rhino 60DS 6 in. .357 mag

I have a very unique revolver that was traded to me by my uncle before he passed. The box and paperwork have gone MIA, and honestly i didn't really care because it was family. I am only open to trades right now, but if you have a cash offer plus something i am willing to listen. Current trades i am hopeful for, but not limited to:

Glock 19 Gen 5 + boot
Sig 229 9mm (doesn't have to be new) + boot ....OR the Nightmare Edition straight across
Sig 220 (doesn't have to be new) + boot ....OR the Nightmare Edition straight across
H & K USPc 9mm (straight across trade with at least 3 mags total)
Beretta M9 variant + boot

S&W 4506 + boot
1911's are always welcome but must be equivalent to trade value please. 

If you have something else in mind i am more than happy to listen, although i am not in the market for any rifles/shotguns outside of a Mossberg Shockwave (wood furniture model) + Cash. Thanks to anyone in advance. Been away for awhile but it’s good to be back. Merry Christmas. 

1214BA45-4534-48B6-92C7-9DF5CCDB3360.jpeg

85E057DB-F798-47EB-96EC-CEDA9B12C46F.jpeg

Edited by JKGlock17
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Major Kong said:

What’s the trade value?

Man that is the real hard question to answer honestly but from what I can find and due to rarity somewhere between 1200-1400. Since I am missing the box/paperwork I am valuing on the lower end maybe 1100-1200, as I want to be fair. If I am out of line, I am very welcome to sources indicating the actual market saturation and CMV of the firearm. Thank you for the question Major. Merry Christmas. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, JKGlock17 said:

I am very welcome to sources indicating the actual market saturation

I have no hunt in this firearm, just do not care for the "look".

I did find a few adds and anywhere from 900 to 1200 is out there, if you can find one. If I was to buy one it would be the stainless model. I do not think you are out of line with your trade value.

GLWS

https://bestguns.net/search-page/?keyword=chiappa+rhino+60ds+357

Edited by RED333
Because I can
  • Like 2