Sold - Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Wi-Fi + Cellular

• Moderators

Sold

I'd absolutely 100% love to box this and mail it out tomorrow during lunch, in other words don't be afraid to make an offer. I had plans on keeping this and wearing it alongside my G-Shock, however a co-worker today offered me a newer Apple Watch (Series 6) as he is getting the Series 7. I jumped on that so now I don't need the series 5 anymore.

I had zero intentions of selling this watch but now I don't need it. It has some scuffs, as seen in the photos. None of the scuffs hinder usage, but they are there if you look for them. I probably worked on too many vehicles/lawnmowers in forgetting to take it off. However, all functions work flawlessly.

Includes:

Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Wi-Fi + Cellular

Either this Sport Band (L) or Nike Band (Sport Band with lots of holes)

Charger (and brick if you need it)

Case protector, which will protect the case pretty well but not so much the screen

I think I may be able to find the (S) Sport Band. I'll include a USB charging brick if you need it. Also, yes this will work without a cellular data plan. In fact, I've never used an Apple Watch with a cellular plan. However, I love buying the cellular version for one reason and one reason alone. 9-1-1 will still work on these cellular versions even if you don't pay for service. I've always viewed it as a small price to pay for an extra piece of mind in case I need to dial emergency services. Phone dead/lost/broken, out of reach? If your watch is charged it should allow an emergency call over cellular. If you wish to use it with cell service, I know it'll work on Verizon and whichever other ones those models will work with.

I know this watch isn't new, in fact it's two generations behind and has wear. But it will make a superb budget upgrade to someone that has an older model or a cheaper "other" watch for someone with a nicer, newer one.

Please excuse the excessive lint from my carpet.

2G4A1663.thumb.jpg.e8d57cc27c6ddfb66a04fc46c43612c6.jpg

2G4A1663-Edit.thumb.jpg.52450ee6bd07964407f21e47aaeedbd7.jpg

2G4A1673.thumb.jpg.7879b555432dddec3b7492366956b086.jpg

Edited by GlockSpock
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images