S&W new model 9mm

bobsguns

Being a happy new owner of the Shield Plus, this sneak peek of the CSX did give me pause.  Did I buy too early? 

But now that more details, including videos are out, I'm patting my Plus with pride and saying "meh" to the fanfare.  I hope it sells, but you won't see me at the head of the line.

• Like 1

I have the Shield. And then got the P365XL for its capacity (and it just feels great in my hand). However if the Plus had come out earlier, I might be rocking that instead. 

I might still get one at some point. I do like S&W pistolas 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Snaveba said:

I have the Shield. And then got the P365XL for its capacity (and it just feels great in my hand). However if the Plus had come out earlier, I might be rocking that instead. 

I might still get one at some point. I do like S&W pistolas 

Get a Shield Plus! You won't regret it! 

BTW...did I see somewhere that the Plus model and the CSX use the same mags?

Edited by hipower
2 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Well...that was interesting. James Reeves comments lead me to believe it might just be a strong Shield Plus competitor. Better trigger(? somewhat wonky reset), seems to fire faster(subjective), lighter with same or better capacity. Seems to have good possibilites. Will have to see and feel one in action.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.