TGO personal ad, I am ISO...

10-Ring

A new hunting buddy.  I'm desperately looking another person or two to hunt/camp/four wheel with.  

I hunt pigs, that's my focus.  I'll also hunt most anything else that presents an opportunity.  I pay to use a large piece of privately owned land outside of Monterey, TN.  TWRA has approved the taking of pigs on the property at any time, by any means. I pay $500 per year to use it and you would have to as well.  I've been hunting this place for 3 years and in my opinion it's well worth the money.  An ATV or SXS is a must have.  I have one established bait site with a cellar camera on it, and would like another.  I also have a camper that I like to take up there on weekends that you would be welcome to use when I'm there.  

There were 4 of us that started hunting the property together, only one other remains and he works an odd schedule so he's usually there when I'm at work.  I honestly don't mind the solitude, I rather enjoy it, but I've found myself in a sticky situation or two, miles from camp, and many miles from anyone that could help.  I figured it's at least time to see if I could find someone to start hunting with me.  

I try to get up there 1-2 weekends per month.  I also have to run up from time to time to fill the feeder or do maintenance on the feeder.  I have a son that's 1 1/2 years old that will be joining me within the next couple of years, so if you have kids, they are more than welcome (immediate family members are permitted to accompany you on the property at no extra charge). I honestly go up to ride my four wheeler or SXS as much as I hunt as I'm  still trying to learn the property.  I will note that since there is no season on pigs I do this year round.  

I live in Lebanon, and as I stated the property is outside of Monterey.  I work Monday through Friday and get off work at 3:30.  I typically cut out an hour or two early on Fridays and head out.  I usually try to be home by noon on Sunday to get a little family time in.  Though I have the ability to talk about pig hunting for hours, I am absolutely still learning.  Your knowledge of pigs isn't important to me.  I'm happy to be out in the woods, bringing home bacon is icing on the cake.  What is important is that you are dependable and free of drama, I only have so much time to spend in the woods and don't want to sacrifice that because of some silliness.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.pngspacer.png spacer.pngspacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by 10-Ring
Added pictures
  • Like 6

Interesting. How many acres? N, S, E or W of Monterey? I live 15 minutes north of town.

I've never hunted pigs but would like to.

Any deer or small game hunting?

I have an ATV, a place to play with it would be nice. 

13 hours ago, WillyK said:

Interesting. How many acres? N, S, E or W of Monterey? I live 15 minutes north of town.

I've never hunted pigs but would like to.

Any deer or small game hunting?

I have an ATV, a place to play with it would be nice. 

Messaged you