Any minute now

I wouldn't hold your breath on the Eform 4s, I would give it 4-8 weeks to work the kinks.  Id rather paper file and see how the Eforms works out for other people.     When did you file a form 4?  I filed one back in July for a sheen gun and sure would like it to get approved.  Where are you coming up with a predicted time?  

Edited by my82cam
9 hours ago, my82cam said:

I wouldn't hold your breath on the Eform 4s, I would give it 4-8 weeks to work the kinks.  Id rather paper file and see how the Eforms works out for other people.     When did you file a form 4?  I filed one back in July for a sheen gun and sure would like it to get approved.  Where are you coming up with a predicted time?  

what kind of sheen gun?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, my82cam said:

I am but a mere peasant.  If I can save up and buy a couple machine guns, anyone can.  I drive a 20 year old truck and eat Ramen noodles.  

Are you paying for college for one kid with another going in a couple years? That is where my gun money is going. lol

Teenagers cost a lot to even feed ramen to... We go though it and ketchup by the truck load. 

• Haha 2
On 1/4/2022 at 7:06 PM, Links2k said:

Why does it take so long from approval to actually receiving the stamp?

There are a lot of factors at play here.  

A common answer used to be that examiners would only mail things out a few times a month.  I think that's a thing of the past and most current examiners mail at least once a week.  

Another factor is just the post office in general.  Coworkers recently got married and I found out about the wedding the week before.  My invitation arrived two months after the wedding.  They sent it three months before the wedding.  Five months to go from her house to mine and a distance of about 6 miles.  

The final factor, at least with form 4 transfers is that the approved form is sent to the dealer or seller.  Then you are at their mercy as to when they notify you.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Capbyrd said:

There are a lot of factors at play here.  

A common answer used to be that examiners would only mail things out a few times a month.  I think that's a thing of the past and most current examiners mail at least once a week.  

Another factor is just the post office in general.  Coworkers recently got married and I found out about the wedding the week before.  My invitation arrived two months after the wedding.  They sent it three months before the wedding.  Five months to go from her house to mine and a distance of about 6 miles.  

The final factor, at least with form 4 transfers is that the approved form is sent to the dealer or seller.  Then you are at their mercy as to when they notify you.  

Thanks.  I’m going to check with the dealer tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 8:06 PM, Links2k said:

Why does it take so long from approval to actually receiving the stamp?

Why would they hurry? Have you never been around gubbermint workers in any form? 

Now, if they got paid by the # of approvals they would indeed get off their ass.