SOLD: Seven Serpents: The History of Colt's Snake Guns Hardback w/h Dust Jacket 1st Printing

Thought I'd offer this here and try and put it in local hands. This book is in like new condition. No tears, stains, water damage, missing pages or anything like that. It is the stated first printing. Dust jacket is complete. I'd like $75 for this book. I'll help meet locally within reason. I will ship if needed on your dime. This book weighs almost 4 pounds so it would go medium flat rate. I don't ship stuff like this by media mail. In the photos I've included an image of the detailed description of this book from online. Note my book is not new but like new. Thanks for looking.

BOOK is SOLD

IMG_6974.JPG

IMG_6975.JPG

IMG_6976.JPG

IMG_6977.JPG

IMG_6978.JPG

IMG_6979.JPG

IMG_6980.JPG

IMG_6981.JPG

IMG_7029.JPG

Snake Guns.png

Edited by MinerJohn
Sold
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.