Delete

Joe86

I bought one last year and it is now my EDC gun.  It fits my hand perfectly and the enhanced beaver tail makes a big difference in the grip.  I wish I would have bought the optic slide version and am now saving up for their new XR920 model.  Trigger and reset are good but not on the level of a Zev Glock. That said, I shoot the MR920 much better than I do with my Glocks but I also practice more with it.   YMMV.   Also, sights are very good for seasoned and experienced eyesight (not admitting I am old yet).  

Joe, I had one in my hands for a short time. It was impressive. Never fired it. Wanted the money out of it instead. NOW I find myself regretting it. lol

I have fired a 920 and really like it. Felt good, better than a Glock, more on a par with one of my Caniks to me. Better than anything else I have or have owned...maybe. Lots of people seem to love them. TGO David, phiferran, and my sometimes shooting buddy Corey as examples.

I wouldn't mind owning one (again), and might even shoot it. LOL. But you know me and keeping things for very long.

Looking for another to just fall into my lap again.

I have carried one for over a year.  I think it's the best glock style option on the market.  I recommend them to everyone and have converted some people.  

I wish though that Shadow Systems would just sell the 920 frame.  I don't care about any of their components.  I would take a completely stock g19 in an mr920 frame EVERY DAY!  To me, their frame is the entire reason that they are successful.  

• Like 2
  • Moderators

I EDC a War Poet. It’s John Lovell’s signature series with Shadow Systems. Mine is built off the MR 920 and replaced all other options out of the rotation. I’m also a huge proponent of them. If you want a Glock style pistol, I don’t think you’re getting as much value for your dollar as with the Shadow Systems. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Thank you.

It's interesting. I've heard from a number of folks who love the weapon and regret selling it but still sold it. Makes me wonder why folks sell them if they are so good.

Not trying to start a fight, just curious.

3 hours ago, Joe86 said:

Thank you.

It's interesting. I've heard from a number of folks who love the weapon and regret selling it but still sold it. Makes me wonder why folks sell them if they are so good.

Not trying to start a fight, just curious.

I am curious as well. I have no plans to sell mine. I will add a second one with the optics slide but no plans to sell my existing MR920. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a MR920 Combat yesterday, and I already like it better than the half dozen or so G19/23s I’ve owned over the years. The magwell is taking some getting used to, but everything else about it is an improvement over a stock Glock. 

Edited by Ironhandjohn