Short rope, tall tree

ReeferMac

Without going into detail AND violating the no politics rule it says in short what many of us already knew. Lord Fauci and our gvt knew and help fund (we help fund) the albatross thats been hung around our neck for going on 3 years. We don't have a R or D problem we have a GTF outta DC problem 😁

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

Could somebody translate that load of gibberish please?  What the hell are they trying to say?  

Project Veritas posted internal military/gov't emails detailing the fact that in April 2020 (yes Virginia, almost 2 years ago), the fed gov INCLUDING farci knew that:

It came from a lab in China

Eco Health Alliance was funding its research with US Taxpayer money (because DARPA passed on it since thats illegal)

Ivetmectin works ("it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response.")

They knew the shots wouldn't work.

They knew natural immunity would be lasting and durable

They knew it mainly affected the sick and elderly

But YOU can trust them with the shot. Totally not lying to you this time. Got boosted yet?

But go ahead and denigrate me for seeing through all the BS so you don't feel stupid for trusting an agency thats been bending you over a barrel since before you were born.

I truly don't understand people. Read Plato's shadows. Fascinating bit of psychology. People would rather drag others underwater with them rather than admit they were wrong.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, FUJIMO said:

Without going into detail AND violating the no politics rule.....

Actually don't see this as a political issue. I see how it can be looked at that way because there seems to be some red/blue sides shaping up, but the evidence of government malfeasance surpasses ideological boundaries.

The evidence is irrefutable that they have been lying to us, manipulating us, and trying to control us with known falsifications about this novel 'virus'. Everything that comes after that is treason, and a hangable offense. You can argue how many angels can dance on the head of a pin if you like, I say its high time we hang the MF'ers. Right on Washinton Mall. Been there, plenty of lamp posts for all 545+ of em.

Watch now as folks start diverting the argument and trying to discredit Project Veritas... anything but admit they're wrong.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
47 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

And how do you guys know these reports are accurate? What is your criteria for determining what is fake news and what isn't? 

What is your criteria?  How do you know that these reports aren't accurate?

• Like 5
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

And how do you guys know these reports are accurate? What is your criteria for determining what is fake news and what isn't? 

This is a good question and one we should all ask ourselves every time we encounter reporting of information. “What makes this reliable/unreliable?”

Like @ReeferMac I consider Project Veritas to be a reliable source. Their record for accuracy is untarnished. The attempts to impugn their reporting (of which there are many and in a very concerted fashion) have been unsuccessful because PV always brings the receipts. 

The only caveat I will offer is that these reports to tickle my biases and preconceived notions. So I must admit to being predisposed to believe them because I already believed the reports to be the reality of the situation. They aren’t reporting much new (besides DARPA saying hell no) but instead are confirmation.

So for those that seek to disprove these reports, they better bring receipts by the stack. 

Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Because a lot this information existed when this sh!t show began. Although it's lost on the TGO cutting room floor now I said on here that Fauci was BAD NEWS from day 1. If any of you ever had someone close to you go through an HIV/AIDS death and dug past the surface you wouldn't see him as the savior so many still worship to this day. To put it in a better way for TDS'ers to understand, our former president wasn't/isn't clean and shiny, but standing next to Fauci he looked like a saint.

Folks....

Let me sum this up. The CHICOM BAT FLU IS A US paid for BIOWEAPON, pure and simple.  Here's the story. 

1.  We ( ..the good ole USA.. ) paid for this research for reasons unknown ( ..to most sane folks ..) at least... 2.  Some dumbazz or mad man in the Red Chinese Gubt let it out, probably ta kill off old folks in Red China... 3.  It migrated to the outside world most likely because the CHICOM political and military class seems to be seriously sensibly challenged ( ..you know China is " The Celestial Kingdom ", everywhere else is just everywhere else ..)... 4.  The CHICOMS lied about it to the ordinary citizens of " everywhere else " land... 5.   The " everywhere else land " political class jumped on it to cover for the CHICOMS because they were takin money from them; and discovered it had a political use.  The " use " , curtailment of individual rights.... 6.   They, " the everywhere else land political class" ( ..and their enablers ..), after a couple of years, have been caught...

Remember this:. The God-Man said: " There is nothing whispered in the ear in the innermost room that won't be shouted from the rooftops "... It's a universal truth.   

Thus endeth the soloquey...

watchin leroy, the close observer...

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, TGO David said:

I share @Erik88 's initial skepticism. Given that's its on the internet from a source I've never heard of, that's strikes 1 and 2 right off the bat.

Some others have since posted supporting info that I'll consider, but I still don't fully buy it yet.  In God we trust, all others must have supporting data.  I'll have to do some research to satisfy myself and I figure Erik will do the same. 

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting and I apologize if I am, but this seems dismissive of what I think is a perfectly valid question. 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, TGO David said:

The link in the original post takes us to a website that lacks credibility. It reminds me of scenes from A Beautiful Mind or Mel Gibson's Conspiracy Theory. To be fair to Mel, he was right about everything. Black helicopters and all. 

I can't speak to the other info. Reefer did a copy/paste from somewhere with no link. 

What I see a lot of is people only ingesting information that backs up their existing beliefs. We are all guilty of this. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators
8 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

The link in the original post takes us to a website that lacks credibility. It reminds me of scenes from A Beautiful Mind or Mel Gibson's Conspiracy Theory. To be fair to Mel, he was right about everything. Black helicopters and all. 

I can't speak to the other info. Reefer did a copy/paste from somewhere with no link. 

What I see a lot of is people only ingesting information that backs up their existing beliefs. We are all guilty of this. 

You’ve got a lot of new and out there sites reporting on the original reporting from Project Veritas. I’ll be honest, I didn’t click the original link as I was already familiar with the PV reports. I’ll link those here. They are what I am basing my views on, and what I imagine a lot of the other commenters are as well. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/military-documents-about-gain-of-function-contradict-fauci-testimony-under/

• Like 3

Assuming it was made in a lab, which I actually tend to believe, how exactly is Fauci complicit in that? I thought he admitted a while back that was a possibility. I don't really have strong opinions about him. It seems people started hating him as soon as he started to publicly disagree with Trump.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Assuming it was made in a lab, which I actually tend to believe, how exactly is Fauci complicit in that? I thought he admitted a while back that was a possibility. I don't really have strong opinions about him. It seems people started hating him as soon as he started to publicly disagree with Trump.

Because he funded part of the "research" through another organization. There is plenty of evidence out there on this topic.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Fauci's hands have been dirty long before Trump descended that escalator. If you choose to believe this started because "TRUMP" then you're thinking exactly how they want to.

Edited to add - when I say "THEY" I mean those that must protect Fauci at all cost. Just like the extreme spin they put on his "hot mic" story this morning. I mean GD that's laughable 🤣

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

Because he funded part of the "research" through another organization. There is plenty of evidence out there on this topic.

...And knew damned well where it was going and what they were doing with it. His wife signed the check! He was the one that brought world health alliance in to run it since obummer told them they couldn't do it at Ft Detrick anymore, and DARPA said Nope, illegal as hell.

That would be "Lying to Congress under oath for 25 to life Alex"

• Like 2