Short rope, tall tree

ReeferMac

5 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

If you choose to believe this started because "TRUMP" then you're thinking exactly how they want to.

Distract from the core argument about were crimes committed by turning it red/blue political. 

We have evidence of crime. Stop the debate right there, everything else is kabuki theatre that distracts from the need to deal with the crimes and treason.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Assuming it was made in a lab, which I actually tend to believe, how exactly is Fauci complicit in that? I thought he admitted a while back that was a possibility. I don't really have strong opinions about him. It seems people started hating him as soon as he started to publicly disagree with Trump.

I didn’t agree with everything Trump said either, but Fauci disagreed with Fauci a month later.  But Fauci’s fastball is what really convinced me he belongs in prison…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, ReeferMac said:

Distract from the core argument about were crimes committed by turning it red/blue political. 

We have evidence of crime. Stop the debate right there, everything else is kabuki theatre that distracts from the need to deal with the crimes and treason.

Exactly. Distraction, redirection, political slight of hand. But hey I can float along in the meta and be happy 🤪

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Fourtyfive said:

Never heard of PV, if this is such a damning breaking news story with such concrete evidence then why would I not have seen or heard about it anywhere else?

Because there's not a news network out there that can't be linked back to someone making money off our current situation. You wouldn't run off the wheels off your own gravy train would you ? New masks and vaccines soon to debut. Announced that this morning. 

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Fourtyfive said:

Never heard of PV, if this is such a damning breaking news story with such concrete evidence then why would I not have seen or heard about it anywhere else?

Never heard of Project Veritas??  They have been exposing the .gov, ANTIFA, BLM, Abortion Clinics, etc. etc., for years.  If you haven't heard about them then you have been living under an MSM rock.  Hell, they had their offices raided by the FBI to find the documents which prove ole Biden is a perv with his own daughter.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Omega said:

Never heard of Project Veritas??  They have been exposing the .gov, ANTIFA, BLM, Abortion Clinics, etc. etc., for years.  If you haven't heard about them then you have been living under an MSM rock.  Hell, they had their offices raided by the FBI to find the documents which prove ole Biden is a perv with his own daughter.

Yes your right but now we don’t have mean tweets LOL 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, ReeferMac said:

Project Veritas has an impeccable record. They have never been sued, nor retracted anything published.

Project Veritas and some members including James O'Keefe have been sued and O'Keefe settled one of the suits for a reported $100,000.  I believe you are correct that they have never retracted any of their stories.

5 hours ago, ReeferMac said:

Since the mods are allowing you all to walk the thin line of politics on this subject, I’ll say let’s add this same line of thinking to January 6, 2021 and let’s put a couple thousand short ropes to work.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Since the mods are allowing you all to walk the thin line of politics on this subject, I’ll say let’s add this same line of thinking to January 6, 2021 and let’s put a couple thousand short ropes to work.

Since it seems everything is ran under the "for your health" disclaimer lately im fine with this as long as we hang the criminals that reside on the inside and have for too long 👍😁👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Links2k said:

Oh please, that was staged by the fbi... "Mostly peaceful protests" were more violent then that 'event' where people stayed inside the velvet ropes and took selfies with capital police. Irrespective, it has nothing to do with the events discussed, but thanks for distracting from the topic with partisan politics! It definitely helps the discussion.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Erik88 said:

What is your criteria for determining what is fake news and what isn't? 

Well Erik I pretty much say if they have their lips flapping they are lying. That is part of the issue these days, we don't know who is telling the truth.  That is like these fact checkers, who is to say they are telling the truth??

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ReeferMac said:

Oh please, that was staged by the fbi... "Mostly peaceful protests" were more violent then that 'event' where people stayed inside the velvet ropes and took selfies with capital police. Irrespective, it has nothing to do with the events discussed, but thanks for distracting from the topic with partisan politics! It definitely helps the discussion.

The entire discussion is irrelevant. What’s going to be done about these findings? Nothing! It’s just more of the power brokers ensuring that we continue to do what we are doing now. Little powerless citizens fighting one another. 

I’m no longer convinced that there isn’t some sort of cover up going on, and the more boosters they suggest makes me more skeptical about taking them. 

We’ve got to get past this allegiance to political parties and realize that it’s the people against corrupt government and politicians. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Omega said:

I don't live under an MSM rock, digging through the bs to find something valid isn't my hobby. My intake of anything news related is about 20 minutes at lunch time.  I spend a lot of my day staring at a computer, so when I'm not at work, news surfing is very low on my list. This place is probably my main source of info.  Last I heard berating folks for being unaware isn't a super strategy for gaining their concurrence. 

• Like 1

Welcome to some of the stooges walking point for the New World Order. You'll find them sunning in the Democrat party and as bottom suckers in the Republican party. They all share the desire to be materially rich first at any cost to the country or their fellow countryman. Follow the crumbs they leave behind and you'll find it ends in off world places. The NSA, FBI, CIA and others carry their water for them. Enslaved in plain sight. Snowden should have gotten a metal.... But they wanted to kill him instead!! Ha ha..  Rand Paul is putting point man Fauci in alot of heat with the handlers. I expect he will eventually get the Epstein treatment at some point if he starts to break. Not much will change until Americans start loosing this cushy standard of living.  Then in confused ignorance lash out in every direction. Just as expected. 

2 hours ago, Links2k said:

The entire discussion is irrelevant. What’s going to be done about these findings?

I find myself feeling this way a lot lately.  The last 5 years it's been one conspiracy theory after another. It's exhausting trying to keep up with all the things that the government is supposedly doing to us. I read a lot of comments from folks that claim to have it all figured out and that their sources are somehow more credible than the rest. They may be right but none of us really have a way of fact checking things anymore. For every link I find to prove a point someone else can find one that proves me wrong. Ultimately, people believe what they want to believe. 

To your point, I can't do anything about it anyways. I know one thing, voting for a specific party isn't going to make all the bullsh*t disappear. Life goes on for me either way.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Links2k said:

We’ve got to get past this allegiance to political parties and realize that it’s the people against corrupt government and politicians. 

👍 and until we do get past the this we will always be behind the 8 ball

Edited by RED333
Because I can
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

This is a good question and one we should all ask ourselves every time we encounter reporting of information. “What makes this reliable/unreliable?”

Like @ReeferMac I consider Project Veritas to be a reliable source. Their record for accuracy is untarnished. The attempts to impugn their reporting (of which there are many and in a very concerted fashion) have been unsuccessful because PV always brings the receipts. 

The only caveat I will offer is that these reports to tickle my biases and preconceived notions. So I must admit to being predisposed to believe them because I already believed the reports to be the reality of the situation. They aren’t reporting much new (besides DARPA saying hell no) but instead are confirmation.

So for those that seek to disprove these reports, they better bring receipts by the stack. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

https://www.wkbn.com/news/pennsylvania/erie-postmaster-files-lawsuit-over-post-election-claim-that-brought-erie-national-attention/

Edited by Daniel
21 minutes ago, Fourtyfive said:

This used to be a nice place where opinions were respected, not where someone was told they live under an f’ing rock. 
Here is you’re Covid cure…..

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvn7gd/the-scientist-who-discovered-cannabis-can-prevent-covid-19

I know several that have been practicing this therapy since we were in school together 🤣

11 hours ago, peejman said:

I don't live under an MSM rock, digging through the bs to find something valid isn't my hobby. My intake of anything news related is about 20 minutes at lunch time.  I spend a lot of my day staring at a computer, so when I'm not at work, news surfing is very low on my list. This place is probably my main source of info.  Last I heard berating folks for being unaware isn't a super strategy for gaining their concurrence. 

I get it, I was the same way not too long ago.  But even though I seek out more sources to verify articles I too am under the MSM rock somewhat in that many of them are jn lockstep with the 'facts' seemingly corroborating the reports and generally omitting some they should be pursuing.  Project Veritas has broken many stories that, if we had a free press, should have been front page news, yet not even a peep.  Take the selling of aborted fetus', wouldn't you think that would be a human interest story?  Or how about, the Dominion guy saying the fix was in?  No, no interest in covering that, instead we get vilification of a teen wearing a MAGA hat.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4