Hudson H9

Group contains:

• Original box
  • 3x 15rnd mags
  • 1x17 rnd mags
  • Pistol

This is a Hudson H9 made in temple TX. Comes with all the original gear and an extra 17rnd mag. Personally I equate it to a Glock with the fit and finish of a nice 1911.

Asking $1100 for all

Open to trades on a gen 4 or 5 Glock 9mm plus cash, prefer MOS and not heavily modified.

PXL_20220106_002834226.jpg

PXL_20220106_002843675.jpg

PXL_20220106_002851681.jpg

Edited by Warrig
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Cool pistol. 

A bit of advice on posting items for sale. It is better to not put your phone number in the listing. Anyone on the web can get it. If someone is interested, they will PM you.  You can then interact via PM with the person before providing your phone number if you want to make contact off-list. 

Edited by Snaveba
  • Like 5
On 1/14/2022 at 11:02 PM, Calexiter said:

Ive never seen one of those in the wild, let alone fingered one. Looks like it came from Blade Runner...cool piece  

A shop I worked at had a couple. The trigger is pretty decent as I recall. It was supposed to be the best/better alternative to the Glock, IIRC?

As Warrig mentioned, the recoil mechanism is in the little box below the muzzle. This system was kinda/sorta imitated with the Kriss guns, IMO. The old Luger P-08 kind of did that but they had theirs in the rear of the slide, down in the grip portion of the frame. 

The Hudson is a substantially feeling gun, with some heft to it. The forward weight should really cut down on the muzzle flip when firing. I admit to never having shot one, for the record, only held them. I'm not positive but I think their mags are also proprietary?

This would be a cool addition to someone's collection due to the recoil design, IMO. 

15 minutes ago, bobsguns said:

A shop I worked at had a couple. The trigger is pretty decent as I recall. It was supposed to be the best/better alternative to the Glock, IIRC?

As Warrig mentioned, the recoil mechanism is in the little box below the muzzle. This system was kinda/sorta imitated with the Kriss guns, IMO. The old Luger P-08 kind of did that but they had theirs in the rear of the slide, down in the grip portion of the frame. 

The Hudson is a substantially feeling gun, with some heft to it. The forward weight should really cut down on the muzzle flip when firing. I admit to never having shot one, for the record, only held them. I'm not positive but I think their mags are also proprietary?

This would be a cool addition to someone's collection due to the recoil design, IMO. 

16 minutes ago, bobsguns said:

Mags are proprietary, and there's definitely some heft for sure but the recoil mitigation is great. I'd say it was the "Glock killer" of it's time being the best mix of 1911 and Glock attributes. 

• Like 1