Who manufactured of this stock?

I recently bought this off Ebay simply because I can re purpose stocks if I like it and whats not to like about the look of this rather expensive machine cut full coverage checkering. The thing about it is it has a 1 inch flat to flat, no taper octagon barrel channel with a ram rod channel as you can see the rod retention spring in one pic. It looks to have had a double set trigger in the gun behind a single shot bolt configuration. The bolt cut in the stock is Win model 70-ish but a Rem round receiver type inlet. Only a single action retaining screw.  I'm stumped. I'v spent alot of catalog looking to no avail. The Trigger guard and rubber butt pad has a cursive "AC" manufactured into them. So, this is most likely a factory muzzle loading production gun of sorts. What say you???

cZDMMvcl.jpg

NcOrEj0l.jpg

XCoKz27l.jpg

G1fhFh6l.jpg

I was at Friendship in the early 90' and saw a A&H inline with a Weatherby look. Guns appeared to be very well made. If I recall correctly one of the guys I shot with had a traditional style rifle by this company. He explained the rifle came from some sort of closeout. That gun was nice. The company came across as one that never really got off the ground. I do not recall an "AC" but all this was only thirty years ago.

Yeah, The AC was a stumper, but as I just looked at it again in the picture, I think it was their off way of an AH abreviation. If you use the right leg of the A for the left leg of the H.  They went out of business in 06 so probably not any parts to be found by now.