Ever seen a flying deer?

Radtekk

12 minutes ago, Radtekk said:

The Google finally decided to share something cool in my feed. Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee got NADA on this guy! 

This is what I see, if I click the twit link, zip, nada, goose egg, nothing.

17 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

Should just be able to click the play triangle and it plays. Unless you have something disabled for TGO

No worries, I did a "right click" and opened in a new window. In the movie "The Yearling" that deer jumped a 10 foot split rail fence, I am amazed at the way animals can jump. A cat can jump 8 to 10 times their height, I have seen it.

Edited by RED333
4 hours ago, RED333 said:

No worries, I did a "right click" and opened in a new window. In the movie "The Yearling" that deer jumped a 10 foot split rail fence, I am amazed at the way animals can jump. A cat can jump 8 to 10 times their height, I have seen it.

I once had a cat that could jump from the kitchen floor onto the top of my standard-size refrigerator.

Yes seen one.  Car ahead of me on two lane near Owl Hollow Gun Range it came running down a hill full speed and auto hit it in rear hind 50 mph and had already was in launch mode,looked just like this one but did a 360 cleared fence and landed in field on all fours. Walked away with slight limp.   Another time on Hwy 12 Ashland City car ahead had deer leap over cement construction divider,lands on hood and smashed winshield and hood. I followed car to next exit a gas station. Mother and daughter had no idea what went down so I filled them in and waited for PD to file a report.

1 hour ago, Will said:

Yes seen one.  Car ahead of me on two lane near Owl Hollow Gun Range it came running down a hill full speed and auto hit it in rear hind 50 mph and had already was in launch mode,looked just like this one but did a 360 cleared fence and landed in field on all fours. Walked away with slight limp.   Another time on Hwy 12 Ashland City car ahead had deer leap over cement construction divider,lands on hood and smashed winshield and hood. I followed car to next exit a gas station. Mother and daughter had no idea what went down so I filled them in and waited for PD to file a report.

The one I saw looked like someone put a grenade inside. The car in front of me surely had to wash blood and others bits off the front.