Shadow Systems Corp Teases Sub-Compact and Factory Compensated Models at SHOT 2022

TGO David

• Administrator

Shadow Systems Corp just posted a video on social media that gave us all a few glances at what appear to be some new products heading our way.

Shadow Systems SHOT Show 2022_01.jpg

First was a trio of what appeared to be Glock 26/27 sized Sub-Compact models at the left end of the table.  Nothing about the Glock 26/27 moves my needle, but what they showed next sure did.

Shadow Systems SHOT Show 2022_02.jpg

Unless my eyes deceive me, they pulled a play from the Parker Mountain Machine playbook (a-la their work with the Sig P320 Sub-Compact) and tossed those new subbie slides onto a full-size frame, paired with a custom length barrel and compensator which all results in a Glock 17 sized package.

If that's the case... hold my wallet!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, phiferran said:

Yeah, me too.  I’m still saving up for their new XR 920 model and now they show this!!!!!

And I was just thinking about looking into a Shadow Systems pistol! But seriously, for me it will have to wait(maybe...lol), I've already gone nuts this past 60 days, and with the search for an SA 35; I'll just have to put the Shadow Systems farther down the list of Needs. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.