Lightly used Smith & Wesson Shield Plus 4" Performance Center version, very lightly used  

Only Trades I'm looking for are higher end AR's or parts, by higher end, I would say Daniel Defense or better, would consider higher end optics such a EOTech also

FTF in Memphis area, Tn DL and permit, bill of sale required.

4C1B48A9-9165-4F3F-80D4-AC8A2F2DD50B_1_201_a.jpeg

7E0E85BA-78C2-45EB-9E01-3AF79B4A8E07_1_201_a.jpeg

7A7921D0-8945-4398-B044-AAC11F5A63FA_1_201_a.jpeg

72293F50-ADC7-441E-B7DB-E4EA9C6F793F_1_201_a.jpeg

82AD1095-3785-40FB-89F3-DB024EEE4569_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by Cevans
2 hours ago, Cevans said:

No red dot on this one, sorry. I'm still trying to get used to using a red dot on a pistol. Its just something I think I have to have more time with. Right now, its uncomfortable using the red dot sights on a pistol, but I'm trying to move forward with it....Guess years of iron sights have me in that habit.

Sorry to take this a bit off-topic from the sale aspect, but the red dots appear to be here to stay. It's been a change for me as well. lol

I wasn't aware that the 4" PC version was not shipped with the red dot. Mine was, and had the special cleaning kit as well.

At any rate, these are fine pistols, and I wouldn't mine having a spare.

Just cannot physically do that long drive anymore, even a halfway meet would be very difficult.

Now back to you...the PC version of the Shield Plus makes it even better! GLWS!

• Like 1
On 1/21/2022 at 12:22 PM, Cevans said:

Hmm, just looked and the slide is not milled. The model number on this one is 13252.

Thanks

Evidently, there are beaucoup variants on the Shield Plus.

But I stand by my earlier comments. I really, really like mine. If not in Memphis, I think I would own another one!

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1