Meat Loaf, the ‘I’d Do Anything for Love’ singer, dead at 74

The Legion

All you guys must be old ? Meatloaf who ?

Back home we had a theater that had a “Special midnight” showing of Rocky horror.  Had to be 18yrs old with real proof ! They would let you bring in your choice of drinks most had a bottle and bought the mixers if any.  Many inside there smoked pot but the best was most everyone there either dressed up like the characters or brought props and acted out the scenes. Like news paper over your head when Brad and Janet  walked to the house, people had spray bottles so it did rain in the theater. GREAT TIME ALWAYS ! (Second hand smoke prolly helped too ) Lol

The volume was up and that place cranked  !!!!

Kids today will never know what they missed !  R.I.P. MEATLOAF !

Mike 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Danger Rane said:

WTF is wrong with you? Unbelievable.

Oh you know just gets old when you see all these people die of preventable sh*t.  I sell cars...got a lot of repeat customers I like but ya know pisses me off that all this misinformation causes them to not get a free vaccine and then like I said...seen one of em die, several get horribly sick...end up in ER, etc.  I mean this is not conjecture this is all first hand.  Currently out of the 6 people I know with Omicron the 2 that were vaccinated didnt have much more than a mild cold while the other 4 either ended up in the Hospital or are on day 10+....my omicron went away in 4 days.  I guess im just getting to the point where if someone dies now and they aren't vaccinated I just get angry.  Angry at the stupid misinformation letting this pattern continue.  We have seen multiple anti-vax celebrities die since the vaccines were made widely available.  Had several prominent QAnon'ers and even a big time televangelist die in last couple months...."i'd rather die then get this vaccine"...and they sure did.  But anyways back to the loaf...I said what I said...if he was anti-mandate but vaxxed then its a tragedy...if he was anti vax its just plain stupidity considering his bad health and hard living.  Funny we don't see people fighting about the polio or small pox vaccine...guess I should be happy the ignorance hasn't got that far.....yet....

40 minutes ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

..if he was anti vax its just plain stupidity considering his bad health and hard living.  Funny we don't see people fighting about the polio or small pox vaccine.

It's not stupid making your own choices with the short lives we are given. 

The Vaccines do seem to help short term but nothing is accurate  that we've been told about Covid and the lies, mistakes and treatment omissions and suppression is making people lose trust.

Don't want to crap on this tribute to Meatloaf but he may or may not have vaxxed based on information or misinformation from ALL sources INCLUDING the CDC and our trusty Government, MSM or Joe Rogan and others he trusts. 

I have promoted not pushed the Vaccine for the vulnerable in my family. The risk of Covid is greater than any unknown risk from the rushed Vaccines in my opinion. 

I am truly sorry for the people in your life that you have lost to Covid.

Their Vaxx choice need not be written on their headstones.

• Like 2