New to the board - Chattanooga, TN

Greetings and salutations,

Somehow despite all of my Google Fu, I've never managed to find this forum until now. Live in Chattanooga, born here but moved away and came back a little over 7 years, but family has been in this area for generations. Raised in MO, came to Nashville for college and lived in Mid TN (Spring Hill specifically) from about 2003 until I got tired of all the insane growth and couldn't resist the mountains calling me home.

I'm an AR-15 nerd and can probably bore just about anyone to tears talking about them. Recently got certified as an AR-15 armorer and I'm happy to share my opinions or knowledge. Finally got off the bench and started taking training classes in 2020 and I'm hooked. Working to improve my pistol shooting now. If you catch me with my pistol, you've got decent odds, but I'm hell on wheels if I get to my trusty Bravo Company Manufacturing AR聽馃槅.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Whisper said:

Welcome.聽 Newly relocated to Chattanooga just last week but I'm liking the place so far.聽 The mountains are tough to beat.

Cheers,

Whisper

Welcome to Chattanooga! It certainly is beautiful here. I actually replied to your post in the Chattanooga group. Hope that helps get you started.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.