Wilson Combat P365 Grip Module

JHP45

Grip upgrade on the EDC.

The P365 XL grip was pretty much perfect for me as it is but, I like the Wilson Combat P320 model so much more than the OEM. I figured it would be worth the 65 dollars to try it on the P365 too.

First impressions, this thing points great and the front and back strap texture is more aggressive (more positive).

Holster fit is still just as positive for me which is a plus.

143075802_P365withWilsonP365XLGripModule2.thumb.JPEG.34b8f6a69437cf5d66d8aa09653b6a35.JPEG

• Like 7
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, JHP45 said:

Grip upgrade on the EDC.

The P365 XL grip was pretty much perfect for me as it is but, I like the Wilson Combat P320 model so much more than the OEM. I figured it would be worth the 65 dollars to try it on the P365 too.

First impressions, this thing points great and the front and back strap texture is more aggressive (more positive).

Holster fit is still just as positive for me which is a plus.

143075802_P365withWilsonP365XLGripModule2.thumb.JPEG.34b8f6a69437cf5d66d8aa09653b6a35.JPEG

Looks better than standard grips as well!

I like the looks of the WC grip.  Currently I have a Hogue grip on my Spectre, and while I like it ok, it’s not the best.  I understand that the WC grip is bigger than the standard, but smaller than the standard with Hogue. Wish I could find someone in the Nashville area that would let me fondle their 365xl with WC grip module so I could compare it to mine. 

Love that look...Corded Arms in Sevierville can do that same pattern they do it on Glocks all the time.  I actually went the old school route and got the Hogue Rubber Grip Sleeve for my p365...made a world of difference...helps with the already soft recoil too...I think i paid $19 on amazon.  Makes drawing from a holster a lot better too.

Amazon.com : Hogue Hunting Grip, Sleeve, Sig Sauer P365, Black, Multi, One Size (18700) : Sports & Outdoors

6 hours ago, FrankD said:

trying to decide if this is worth changing out my grayguns laser sculpted module for.  Seems like a bit higher beavertail and trigger undercut from the factory frames?

It feels a little thicker than the OEM in addition to the more aggressive texture. Also less flex. The backstrap angle is more 1911 without the hump. I dig it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying the XL Wilson Combat module for a few days.  The beavertail appears longer but it really is about the same length.  The straight backstrap makes the beavertail hit the top of my hand in about the same spot. The magwell is a slight bit more funneled.  The stippling is about perfect. Overall I’m satisfied.

• 11 months later...