RK Show @ Knoxville Expo Center Jan 29-30

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

I haven't been to a Knoxville gun show in years. Are they worth going to? If I could find a deal on a Hellcat I would consider it.

I always find something to justify the cost. Last show I got a couple tables and sent several items to new homes.聽

Hard to say on the hellcat. Theres several in Knoxville for sale but most want new prices for used pieces. What particular setup are you looking for ?聽

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

I always find something to justify the cost. Last show I got a couple tables and sent several items to new homes.聽

Hard to say on the hellcat. Theres several in Knoxville for sale but most want new prices for used pieces. What particular setup are you looking for ?聽

Just a basic Hellcat OSP. FDE would be preferred. Are you going to the show Saturday? Maybe text me if you see one?

13 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Just a basic Hellcat OSP. FDE would be preferred. Are you going to the show Saturday? Maybe text me if you see one?

Yeah I'm going, may get tables again but haven't made up my mind.聽

Yeah I can do that 馃憤

Guy on armslist has a new one,fde with romeo zero ,box,mags,etc for 800

Edited by FUJIMO

Haven't been since the world shut down 2 years ago but I have got some deals on a few guns over the years. Will go again in the future but not this weekend. It is about 3 hours round trip for me so I have to be in the mood and looking for something.

I got a buddy has some tables hes unloading some merch for me....I am gladly giving him commission to avoid that brain drain.聽 I've never heard as much stupidity as you do listening to all the rambling conspiracies at a gun show.聽 Not to mention Covid be rampant.聽 That being said I hope my friend gets top dollar on my treasures.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

I will look for you this time. I usually stay away from the dealers but might make an exception馃ぃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Darrell said:

I聽may聽go, but not if I get busy. The only thing I "need" are primers, and I'm betting any that are there are going for premium prices. Of course there may be something there that I need without knowing it yet.

Last months show I saw primers from $100 to $200 per thousand.聽 RL 26 at $90. RL22 at $90. Also saw once fired nickel 357 at .50 cents apiece馃槵

Edited by Nikiski Dave
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1