Remington V3 TAC 13

Like new Remington V3 TAC 13 semi automatic 12 ga pistol.  Unfired like new with box 

The Remington V3 TAC-13 represents the ultimate in compact personal defense regardless of where your journey takes you. From the comfort of your own home, to the remote wilderness the V3 TAC-13 offers the assurance that no matter what you encounter in the world you will have adequate means to defend yourself or those you love from any threat.

Asking $1400

I work in Murfreesboro and Franklin. 

• BIRDSHEAD PISTOL GRIP
    Allows for more ergonomic hold to help control the firearm and reduce recoil for the shooter.
  • HAND STRAP
    User adjustable to help control muzzle flip and improve handling characteristics.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RECEIVER
    For easy, comfortable transport anywhere.
  • 13" LIGHT CONTOUR BARREL
    Compact and easy to carry anytime its needed
  • RELIABLE FEEDING
    Gas system optimized to run common light field loads or full power buck and slug and anything in between
  • LOW RECOIL
    Patented Versaport gas system is self regulating and offers very manageable recoil in a compact package

thumbnail_IMG_1188.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1189.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1190.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1191.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1192.jpg

Edited by robbieg19
PRICE DROP
  • Like 3

BTW, I have one of these with an armbrace and it shot so well, I offloaded my Beretta 1301s.  5 in the tube, 1 in the chamber.  Eats bird shot.  His asking price of $1400 is $1K less than what I'd sell mine for.  This is a good deal and they are extremely rare.  If someone has been looking for one of these, you should buy it.