The Outpost Armory-NOW HIRING!

Guest Sherman A. House

Guest Sherman A. House

We are looking for daytime, weekday, sales associates right now, to work at the, "Outpost Armory," in Murfreesboro (Christiana). Interested applicants should:

1. Be available for weekday work from 8am-8pm

2. Be knowledgable about firearms, holsters, ammunition and gear...particularly firearms/gear used for self-defense

3. Be a motivated sales person!

Interested applicants that meet the above criteria should PM me here!

Thank You!

-Sherman House

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RopeS

I'd love to work at a gun store, and I happen to be looking for a job. I think that may be a bit of a commute for me though from Mt. Juliet..

Guest Sherman A. House

I've got a box full of PM's from guys. We'll start contacting you ASAP...we're up to our necks in sales right now and we've got all hands on deck! We NEED people fast!

Guest RopeS

Yeah, Ya'll didn't have enough help when I was in there today around 7. Pretty busy there but I did pick up a couple Pmags. I'll have to check out the AR's another time. Store looks great though.

;)

Guest Sherman A. House
Yeah, Ya'll didn't have enough help when I was in there today around 7. Pretty busy there but I did pick up a couple Pmags. I'll have to check out the AR's another time. Store looks great though.

;)

On Saturday we had 1500 people through the doors...with four sales people.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sherman A. House

We are looking for another daytime, weekday employee, to start ASAP! Please, apply if you are looking for work!

Guest LieutenantDan67
On Saturday we had 1500 people through the doors...with four sales people.

Holy ****!!!!!

Good on ya, and congrats on business being so good in these times!

Of course, I guess it's BECAUSE of these times your business is so good.

Sherman, I think that I recognize your name. Did you used to work in a mental institution??? I may have spent time in a basement with you as well on a range. Not a joke at all.

Edited by Donnie