For Sale - Spyderco Paramilitary 2 PM2 Knife. This is a steal!

• Administrator

### SOLD! ###

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (aka the PM2) Knife.  S30V Steel.

What?  You don't have a PM2?   Really?  And you leave the house like that every day?  Well... let's fix that problem for you.

i-g47jWjF-X3.jpg

Unlike you, gentle reader, I have too many of these.  Every time someone releases a slightly different special edition PM2, I end up buying it because I lack self-control.  🙂

In order to make myself feel as if I am doing better, I am going to sell this basic entry-level PM2 and then probably go buy another.  😄 

What you are looking at is a basic Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in CPM-S30V steel.  S30V is a stainless, holds an edge very well, sharpens fairly easily, and has good strength / toughness for EDC use.   Here's how it charts on four-way matrix comparing these qualities.  You can see it's very well rounded.

image.png

This particular knife has been carried a few times, is in excellent - practically new - condition.  It has an insanely sharp, mirror edge on it thanks to yours truly.  Sharpening was done with a KME sharpening system and taken all the way to a 10,000 grit waterstone and followed with a nice stropping with 4-micron Jende diamond emulsion polish on a kangaroo leather strop.  This sucker will basically cut time itself.  😉

Technical Specs:

• Blade Length: 3.42"
  • Closed Length: 4.82"
  • Overall Length: 8.24"
  • Cutting Edge: 3.04"
  • Blade Thickness: 0.145"
  • Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
  • Blade Style: Clip Point
  • Blade Grind: Full Flat
  • Blade Finish: Satin
  • Blade Edge: Plain
  • Handle Material: G10
  • Handle Color: Black
  • Locking Mechanism: Compression
  • Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Tip-Down, Left/Right Carry
  • Weight: 3.9 oz.
  • Made in USA

Terms of Sale:

• What you see is what you get.  Knife only, no box.
  • Knife is used but in excellent condition.  I'd rate it an 8/10 or a B+
  • $125 is the price, shipped to you in the Lower 48 US States.  AK or HI, we will need to talk shipping.
  • If you want USPS insurance, let me know.   It may cost you a few bucks extra.
  • Payment is via PayPal Friends & Family.  If you want to use PP Goods & Services, add 3% to the cost to cover the fees.

More Pictures?

Well sure!  As usual, click on the photo to see a larger version.

i-4xSD7Jd-X3.jpg

i-5rPHbtk-X3.jpg

i-KKF4LwZ-X3.jpg

i-Dp5ch99-X3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, myg30 said:

Trip to East Tennessee I picked up a Pm-2 , S30v with combo blade but paid the $149 which was a good deal.

It IS A STEAL at $125, w/ 4 way pocket clip and it’s fast to deploy  !!

Mike

Of all the knives that I own, a PM2 is in my pocket more than any other.  I love them.   🙂