Ammunitiontogo - 9mm HP Back in Stock

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This note on the home page isn't very reassuring...

We are trying our best to make sure that all orders are being fullfilled in its entirety but we are experiencing product shortages that may result in backorders or refunds. We will notify you as soon as it becomes an issue with your order.
Guest Revelator

How is Fiocchi? What they've got on there is about 34 cents a round. To me that is too expensive to practice with and too cheap to use as carry ammo. Just curious, anyone know how it comes up in ballistic tests, and would you trust your life with it?

Guest mikedwood
Look at the 7-10$ price increase since 2 weeks ago.

That's what I thought. I paid 24.95 per 50 for the Gold Dot 124 9mm from them about a month ago.

Guest MisterJimmy

Nearly 40% more expensive than it was there 6 weeks ago, but at least they have it.

On a side note, and just fyi: the last time I placed an order they notified me that they were actually out of what I ordered; I cancelled the order and got a confirmation; they charged my card anyway. I contacted them about the error and got an apologetic reply. Hopefully by now they've credited my card.

Just sayin' . . .

Edited by MisterJimmy
add to

Ouch! That does suck, man. The way things are, they should know better than to charge a card before your order is ready to go :-\

According to ups tracking, my order is sitting at the local hub and should be here tomorrow :D Only went with 100 rounds though... Still haven't totally decided for sure which carry round for my G-26 to "invest" in yet. Pretty sure i will regret stalling next time they are in stock :censored: