Glock G43 With Extras

I have a Glock 43 I am wanting to sell. I am the original owner and have the case with all the accompanying stuff. I did carry the G43 and I am going to say I shot 1,000 rounds thru it. I don't count rounds but I am pretty positive I didn't shoot 1,000 rounds but certainly not more. I have a Milt Sparks holster for it and extra magazines. I have for factory six round magazines, three round factory with Pierce grip extensions, two Taran Tactical magazines with the two round extensions, and one Taran Tactical magazine with the three round extension. The Taran Tactical magazines were just checked to see it the worked. I bought the completed Taran Tacticals from them not just the extensions. I sent the G43 to Wilson Combat for the stippling and had the Trijicon HD XR sights installed. The reason I am selling it is I started carrying a G19 soon to be replaced by a WC SFX9.

What it cost:

G43  $449.00

Two Taran magazines +2  115.00

One Taran +3  59.00

Milt Sparks holster  $140.00

Work by Wilson Combat  $350.00

I am in Clarksville and will consider traveling a little way. We would have to meet in a safe we both agree on. Buyer must have a valid TN drivers license and carry permit would be nice but not a deal breaker.

Price $650.00

G43 right side.jpg

G43 left side.jpg

G43 apart.jpg

G43 magazines.jpg

Edited by nod
sold
  • Like 3

I've never wanted a G43. Let's make that clear. lol. This I like...the extras make it a great package buy. The stippling is actually the first I've ever seen that I wouldn't call "ugly as a sow's butt." 

If I had not just bought a 365XL yesterday, I would go for this!

I won't wish you luck...this should be gone very quickly without any help.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...