10mm? C'mon in

bobsguns

Looking at 10mm PDW's. Probably in the 8-10" barrel length with some sort of brace. Glock mag package to make it cheap & easy to find 30rd-ish capacity.

I can skip the B&T & other top tier brands as my budget is well, well below top tier. My taste isn't, but my budget is.   

I'd need to be under $1K, so that limits my search. I've found what appears to be a tailor-made model for this but I have no clue about the brand as I've not heard of them before. Moriarti Armaments

I guess there's also the option of buying/building a Glock-based AR pistol lower & then buying an upper? With my preference for 10mm, this might be the bigger selection offering?

I'm in no hurry on this as I've got a lot more shopping and research to do on this. 

Also, does anyone know anything about SGM Tactical mags? They appear to be decently built, certainly better than the ETS brand mags, IMO. But not having held one, I don't know for certain. Link: SGM Tactical

All opinions/suggestions welcomed.

I've not heard of Moriarti Armaments so I can't help there.  I did have a 10mm PCC from TNW Firearms and it was flawless.  They also make a shorter pistol version.  I sold it because purchased a 300 blk pistol and didn't need it anymore.  My experience with TNW was great but they are not based on the AR platform so that may not be what you are looking for.  Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.