Problems on Sunday 13-FEB-2022. Please Read.

• Administrator

Hey folks.

While trying to make some improvements to the forum this morning at around 6:30AM Central, I actually caused some pretty ugly problems.  A bunch of user accounts got moved into different statuses which weren't accurate.  After a few hours of trying to roll-back the changes, I decided that the best course was to just revert to a backup that I made of everything just after midnight.  This proved successful.

The bad news is that if you posted any replies or new threads between 12:01AM today and around 6:30AM today, you are going to have to redo them.

The good news is that I reconciled the data that we had against PayPal and our credit card processor and there were no new Benefactor or Lifetime Benefactor memberships to true-up.   *whew*

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by our unexpected downtime today.  This was 100% my fault.  I am going to go ahead and turn the forum back on now and let you all catch up and get your fix of TGO.  🙂

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

I’m always worried with the I see that silly typing cat that the TGO will not make it back. And I can not remember the alternate site name. 

If we ever have to make that move, you won't even see the cat.  🙂

3 hours ago, TGO David said:

The bad news is that if you posted any replies or new threads between 12:01AM today and around 6:30AM today, you are going to have to redo them.

Thank goodness, as I went off on just about everyone on the board, now no one is the wiser about what I said about them.😍

• Haha 6
  • Wow 1