This is the last week that I'll be offering this gun.  After that, it's going on Gunbroker.  So if you want it, make your move now.

LNIB!  HK VP9 in 9mm.  Great gun.  Comes with two magazines and everything from the factory.  Less than 200 rounds fired through it.

No trades.  $700.

Will travel within 30 minutes of Spring Hill.  Call/Text 615-300-3074.  If you call, leave a voicemail and I'll call you back.  Be a legal adult resident of TN in good standing.

image3 (2).jpeg

image2 (2).jpeg

image1 (5).jpeg

image0 (2).jpeg

Yeah...I know.  I've been utilizing Armslist for years but the traffic has been slow.  I'm hoping to get better traction with TNGO and, honestly, Armslist's membership prices are highway robbery compared to the $35/year Benefactor price TNGO asks of us.  I'm happy to oblige and make the jump.  I hope it works for everyone.  I try to do my research and price competitively.  Some thing I have decent wiggle room on, others not so much.  But I'll be happy to answer any questions.

• Love 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.