*SOLD* Gen 4 G26 for sale or possible trade for upper

The G26 is sold pending meet on Sunday. Still have the Crimson Trace grip that will fit a G26 or G27. Asking $125.

Updated ad: Have found the gun that I wanted so now changing this ad over to for sale. Price is $475 without CT Lasergrip or $600 with it.

Might still consider a trade for a nice upper for a pistol build.

Wanting to trade or maybe sell my Gen 4 G26 for a gen 4 or 5 G19,  maybe a M&P 2.0 or something  similar in that order of preference. G26 is about 6 years old, in good condition with 400-500 rounds through it. Slide, mag release, and slide stop are cerakoted in Magpul FDE. There are a few areas where the cerakote is worn on the slide...  one that looks like a scratch but its just a long strip of worn finish, and a small worn spot on either side of the ejection port. Also a couple other small worn spots on the cerakoted pierce extension from carrying. Has crimson trace laser grip that can be included or I can sell separately if trade partner does not want. Willing to add cash if needed on my end. Has leather Desantis OWB holster, 2 mags, one has a matching cerakoted pierce grip extension,  original box and paperwork. Still has original Glock sights mounted.

I'll have to figure out a sale price with and without the Laser Grip, but would rather trade. 

added: I think I have 3 magazines... I just moved a few months ago so must have misplaced it, but I'm sure I still have it.

edit for additional info: found the 3rd mag. Two mags are cerakoted +2 Pearce extensions, 3rd mag has Pearce pinky extension, non-cerakoted. 

Also forgot I had a CQC locking paddle holster to go with it... pics added.

Edit: price drop to $475 without or  $600 with CT lasergrip

Thanks

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

Edited by TNBuck2
item sold
  • Like 1
On 2/21/2022 at 3:30 PM, TNBuck2 said:

Wanting to trade or maybe sell my Gen 4 G26 for a gen 4 or 5 G19,  maybe a M&P 2.0 or something  similar in that order of preference. G26 is about 6 years old, in good condition with 400-500 rounds through it. Slide, mag release, and slide stop are cerakoted in Magpul FDE. There are a few areas where the cerakote is worn on the slide...  one that looks like a scratch but its just a long strip of worn finish, and a small worn spot on either side of the ejection port. Also a couple other small worn spots on the cerakoted pierce extension from carrying. Has crimson trace laser grip that can be included or I can sell separately if trade partner does not want. Willing to add cash if needed on my end. Has leather Desantis OWB holster, 2 mags, one has a matching cerakoted pierce grip extension,  original box and paperwork. Still has original Glock sights mounted.

I'll have to figure out a sale price with and without the Laser Grip, but would rather trade.

added: I think I have 3 magazines... I just moved a few months ago so must have misplaced it, but I'm sure I still have it.

Thanks

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

Price

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 4:30 PM, TNBuck2 said:

Updated ad: Have found the gun that I wanted so now changing this ad over to for sale. Price is $475 without CT Lasergrip or $600 with it.

edit for additional info: found the 3rd mag. Two mags are cerakoted +2 Pearce extensions, 3rd mag has Pearce pinky extension, non-cerakoted. 

Thanks

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

On 3/2/2022 at 5:45 PM, TNBuck2 said:

I’m really looking to trade unless I sell mine first. Is the 19 an MOS?

You have a phone number I’m new to this site and still trying to navigate it but I have a ar pistol I’m wanting to trade for a side arm / carry gun 

On 2/21/2022 at 4:30 PM, TNBuck2 said:

Thanks

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

On 3/2/2022 at 5:45 PM, TNBuck2 said:

I’m really looking to trade unless I sell mine first. Is the 19 an MOS?

You have a phone number I’m new to this site and still trying to navigate it but I have a ar pistol I’m wanting to trade for a side arm / carry gun 

3 hours ago, Slane711 said:

I will PM you. Once I send you a PM we can communicate back and forth that way until if/when we would reach a deal then I would feel more comfortable giving my number out for meeting purposes.