US made 7.62 X 39 steel case

20 minutes ago, superduty said:

I hadn't heard that - that's good news. I would imagine that they will make a mint once the Russian supply dries up.

I'm a great PSA cheerleader.  The ole boy who founded the business is a disabled vet and a solid 2 A supporter.  He has already got a 9mm line up n running... His prices on the 9mm are quite a bit better than the " big " ammo guys.  I'ma thinking that he intends to shake the US ammo business up a bit.  Here's hopin....

leroy...

7 minutes ago, leroy said:

I'm a great PSA cheerleader.  The ole boy who founded the business is a disabled vet and a solid 2 A supporter.  He has already got a 9mm line up n running... His prices on the 9mm are quite a bit better than the " big " ammo guys.  I'ma thinking that he intends to shake the US ammo business up a bit.  Here's hopin....

leroy...

I’ve always been a fan of PSA.  They provide quality AR’s and components at a reasonable price, and have built their reputation on that.  However, They do have a tendency to go out on too many tangents and not being able to deliver on them.  Time will tell if they make a go at ammo manufacturing (more likely rebranding).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Garufa said:

I’ve always been a fan of PSA.  They provide quality AR’s and components at a reasonable price, and have built their reputation on that.  However, They do have a tendency to go out on too many tangents and not being able to deliver on them.  Time will tell if they make a go at ammo manufacturing (more likely rebranding).

They already purchased the equipment. Not sure if it is state-side yet though. It will take some time. Couple years maybe to get it all up and running. I am reloading 7.62x39 in the meantime (never thought I would be doing this) but am hopeful they get this and 5.45x39 as well.

• Like 1

PSA has always treated me right. It took a bit to figure out their shipping policy, however, but since I did, I really like them. Good products at great prices.

When you order, you'll get a confirmation that states they will email you with shipping info once your order has shipped. I've yet to receive one of these emails. The stuff just shows up one day. Usually fairly quickly.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

I have no intentions of ever buying Russian anything again until Putin is gone so this is good news.  I have quite a stock pile as it is but i've braced myself for spending more down the road.  

With last year’s effective denial of any more Russian ammo imports and the current situation, no one is going to be buying any new Russian ammo very, very soon.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 9:01 AM, gregintenn said:

I'll be happy to provide the public service of collecting all that old, dirty Russian ammo (Chinese too), and dispose of it properly.

Me too😂 I hear people complaining about it being dirty or hard on their guns. Send me your address and I’ll come pick it up.I love shooting it.👍👍