Best transfer fee in Nashville or Johnson city?

I have used Music City Pawn a few times over the years for transfers.  Always a smooth process with them.  They have a few physical locations and I used the one on Nolensville Rd.  They were $25 per item and then $12.50 for each additional plus the$10 for the State.  I believe they are now at $40 per firearm plus the State's fee.  I'm not sure how this compares anymore but have noticed that most places seem to be at least this much so it may not matter .  https://www.musiccitypawn.com/firearm-transfers

As for suppressors, it looks like a lot of places are maybe keeping a few items in stock and utilizing Silencer Shop to handle carrying most of the inventory and becoming affiliated with them or one of the other such organizations.  I have used Royal Range and Silencer Shop recently.  You could check out Silencer Central online as well.  I have a friend who just purchased through them and was extremely pleased.  Also, the guys over at Nashville Gun and Knife are always a pleasure to talk to, very helpful and worth checking out.

Sorry it isn't all that specific but I have found the price charged has kind of stabilized recently and you have to factor in convenience to yourself as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Belshire Hardware used to be $30 incl. TICS. I don't know if it still is, but their hours were never convenient for me so I never used them.

Goodlettsville Gun Shop is $35 incl. TICS. I use them if I know I'll be up in that area.

If not, I use Royal Range because they're close to me. They're $45 incl. TICS. These days, that $10 difference is about what I'd pay in gas to get to Goodlettsville and back anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...