Jump to content

Mossberg 590 A1 Mariner RARE!


Recommended Posts

For sale.  No trades.

Mossberg 590 A1 Mariner!  I outfitted it with wooden furniture for that '70s/'80s Retro look but I probably still have the synthetic furniture around here somewhere, if you want it.  It's in at least 90% condition.  These are super rare.  I've only ever seen one in the wild and can't find any online.  Bought it a few years ago and took it to the range once.  It's been collecting dust ever since.  These retailed for $780 plus tax/shipping and TICS, back when you could find them.  Now, I can't find one for sale in stock anywhere.

Will travel within 30 minutes of Spring Hill.  Call/Text 615-300-3074 or message through here.  Be a legal adult resident of TN in good standing.

$800.

Mossberg 590A1 Mariner 2.jpg

Mossberg 590A1 Mariner.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Love 4
Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don’t understand this anyway. If you believe a price is too high then don’t buy it. It’s that simple. It’s a firearms community in which most people are experienced and knowledgeable enough to make their own decision when it comes down to what they are comfortable paying. It’s a classified advertisement, not a discussion forum.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Ballen said:

I don’t understand this anyway. If you believe a price is too high then don’t buy it. It’s that simple. It’s a firearms community in which most people are experienced and knowledgeable enough to make their own decision when it comes down to what they are comfortable paying. It’s a classified advertisement, not a discussion forum.

Yes sir, you are so right; Rule #8 Do not make any replies designed to interfere with the sale or trade of an item.  If you wish to haggle, do it privately with the seller. No one cares what you think about the price or availability of an item.

Ah, new guys. Where's admin on this?

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I have a feeling it’s got ZERO to do with disputing the price, and more about phishing for payment details, etc. Here’s a snap of what you see when you manually enter the site address into your browser, minus what’s between the slashes. There’s even a name there. A closer look at the code indicates it was scabbed from a legit site, then prices edited to look more enticing. 
 

I hope that’s a BAN that I smell a’cooking

247516C9-D42D-48C9-910C-7F2CFCDC72FB.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, JD_Shellnut said:

I have a feeling it’s got ZERO to do with disputing the price, and more about phishing for payment details, etc. Here’s a snap of what you see when you manually enter the site address into your browser, minus what’s between the slashes. There’s even a name there. A closer look at the code indicates it was scabbed from a legit site, then prices edited to look more enticing. 
 

I hope that’s a BAN that I smell a’cooking

247516C9-D42D-48C9-910C-7F2CFCDC72FB.jpeg

It is done! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 5/10/2022 at 4:59 PM, JD_Shellnut said:

I have a feeling it’s got ZERO to do with disputing the price, and more about phishing for payment details, etc. Here’s a snap of what you see when you manually enter the site address into your browser, minus what’s between the slashes. There’s even a name there. A closer look at the code indicates it was scabbed from a legit site, then prices edited to look more enticing. 
 

I hope that’s a BAN that I smell a’cooking

247516C9-D42D-48C9-910C-7F2CFCDC72FB.jpeg

Hey, so I am not getting notifications for my posts and have to manually check them.  I apparently missed something.  What happened here?  Another scam buyer?

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone debating the value of this, between my family and I we own 6 of these, the price is on point, plus this has wooden furniture, imo much better than that synthetic stuff they're throwing on everything these days, I get it, lighter is nicer to carry, but you can't beat the quality look and feel of wood. Good luck to selling sir! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 7:15 PM, scatman said:

For anyone debating the value of this, between my family and I we own 6 of these, the price is on point, plus this has wooden furniture, imo much better than that synthetic stuff they're throwing on everything these days, I get it, lighter is nicer to carry, but you can't beat the quality look and feel of wood. Good luck to selling sir! 

Thank you!  This is the only 590A1 Mariner I have ever seen in the wild.  I have a standard 590 Mariner, but have never seen an A1 before.  But it's right there on the side of the receiver.  I have the synthetic furniture that it came with but bought some wooden furniture from FGS before they closed down and had it installed for that vintage look.  I think the price is fair, especially considering how hard it is to find a 590A1 in a mariner finish.  Plus, these things are tanks.  By far my favorite pump action 12GA, for their ambidextrous manual of arms, if nothing else.

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
 
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.