Best Place to buy Reloading Supplies

15 hours ago, Quavodus said:

I ordered from them years ago. How expensive is there shipping? That what usually scares the h e double hockey sticks out of me.

That is often the problem, if you buy $100 or $200 worth of components and pay $15 to $20 in shipping, it hurts.   Plus, I like to support smaller local places.  🙂

3 hours ago, CylonGlitch said:

That is often the problem, if you buy $100 or $200 worth of components and pay $15 to $20 in shipping, it hurts.   Plus, I like to support smaller local places.  🙂

I agree on buying from your LGS.  But they have nothing.  Gotta jump if you need something.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like the others said, better buy what you can when and where you can now.  An even better plan, wait until availability improves then stock up, sometimes referred to as "hoarding" by the unprepared types ...

• Like 1
On 7/10/2022 at 10:40 PM, No_0ne said:

Like the others said, better buy what you can when and where you can now.  An even better plan, wait until availability improves then stock up, sometimes referred to as "hoarding" by the unprepared types ...

Funny how the perception of being prepared is to the unprepared lol. That's ok, call me a hoarder, I just smile when I go to the range and shoot as much as I want for as long as I want, as they make the trip to shoot the one box they found at a ridiculous price and leave.  

• Like 1
On 3/3/2022 at 11:17 AM, Beltfed said:

Mid South Shooters Suppy in Clarksville is getting powder and bullets in.  

On 3/3/2022 at 4:30 PM, Quavodus said:

I ordered from them years ago. How expensive is there shipping? That what usually scares the h e double hockey sticks out of me.

The shipping is in line with most other places, but you also have to add HAZMAT (like other places) for most of what everyone needs right now so yea, it would hurt.  I am glad I am within driving distance so I can avoid both, maybe you guys local to each other can get together for a group buy and split the shipping and Hazmat charges.  When I was out in GA and had no other choice, I would do that with a couple guys, worked out pretty good, but we didn't have the supply issue so it was easy for us to find what we wanted when we wanted it or were ready for an order.  Midsouth has had a bunch of powders and bullets lately so hoping the supply side is getting better.