Ear pro with communications.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Omega said:

What are your comm needs?  Peltors if you need to tie into a radio, Howard Leights if you are just needing to hear instructions or plug into a phone.

Ideally it would be a bluetooth type network between 3 to 4 headsets. There are some out there that encrypt your communications and have considerable range, but I don't need that. 100 yards is more than enough. I'm the one doing most of the talking so hands free would be a bonus. I'll be running a rifle while I'm giving instructions and calling out targets.

Rereading this and I know it sounds strange. 

I hunt with one of two guys at night in multiple states. The three of us never hunt together though. We will take guys with us from time to time. While we run like clockwork, the people we take are not as "fast" or proficient. Targets are based on shooter positions and how the targets are arranged. I tend to be the driver and run the targets into the other shooters. All of this is unspoken rule normally. The only thing that is ever said is "3 2 1". I need to be able to reliably talk to the guy that don't normally do this kind of thing. They need to hear the count down and more importantly everyone needs to hear anyone say hold. All of this is 100% legal and the police or game wardens are welcome to listen. 

Edited by Alleycat72

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.