12 Gauge and 20 Gauge Mec Reloader Package LOWERED TO $400

$400 bucks for the whole shebang. 

mec 20 gauge loader with automatic primer feed and 7/8 oz charge bar with # 22, 23, 26, and 29 powder bushings

3-5k Winchester AA hulls (estimate, see pic)

3-5k wads (estimate see pic)

I’ll include tall and short bottles 

about 300 Federal and CCI 209 primers

Also have an older 12 gauge press set up for 1 1/8 oz of shot it is in rougher shape, but it does work  you could load on it, or swap the 12 gauge plate over to the nicer 20 gauge press

12 gauge press will come with a 5 gallon bucket of hulls

5532DA9A-02C1-41B1-9536-A0A07BE3A6EB.jpeg

38A1CD91-F2F2-44B6-A417-BF7D3569AE6C.jpeg

2B8C1C00-8F64-42DC-97E7-FA3BFB0A3E8B.jpeg

35F38635-81BB-4EE4-BAB1-F6A4E3001EC0.jpeg

D9437A66-B2E9-4FBC-8F47-DAA631212728.jpeg

Edited by Thursty
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For $600 I’ll throw in a pound of Clays, 5ish pounds of #8 lead shot and the reloading bench. See pictures. Bench is designed to reload in a circuit for maximum efficiency. Other side of the bench is a mirror image set up for 12 gauge. I’m not selling any of my 12 gauge stuff but you could put a 12 gauge press in it’s place or any other pistol/ticker reloading set up. Bench is 8ft x 3ft. 

4245599B-266F-4C9A-B3FC-422A5C6B9FB9.jpeg

Alright, who ever takes this thing lucked out. I was digging through my junk and found an old 12 gauge loader I kept for parts. Works fine, but its older and not as pretty. You could swap some of the 12 gauge parts to the newer 20 gauge press, or you could load on this one. Either way, $500 gets you a 12 gauge press and a 20 gauge press. 

• 2 weeks later...