5.56 16in AR 15 and 10.5 in 5.56 pistol for sale

Got a new and yet used 5.56 ar 15. "Now just wait a darn minute, how is it new AND used?". Simple, the upper is brand spanking new and the lower is one that I have used for years now. Spikes punisher lower, PSA enhanced parts kit all attached to a bca upper. The 4x prism will come with it but will need to be sighted in.

10.5in pistol. Simple Anderson lower, PSA parts kit and a BCA upper, magpul mbuis flip sights, sb4 pistol brace (boy, these are actually pretty darn expensive). Never shot it, never did anything with it and threw it in the back of the safe like a red headed step child.

$600 for the ar AND the prism sights.

$600 for the pistol or $530 without the mbuis sights.

Will look at trades. Looking for another 1911 or semi 308.

Sold

20220320_021659_HDR(1).jpg

20220320_022011_HDR(1).jpg

Edited by RC3
Decided to change the ad. AGAIN.
On 3/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, RC3 said:

Got a new and yet used 5.56 ar 15. "Now just wait a darn minute, how is it new AND used?". Simple, the upper is brand spanking new and the lower is one that I took off old faithful. Spikes punisher lower, PSA enhanced parts kit all attached to a bca upper. I dont need two ar's and would like to trade it towards an AR 10. I will be adding boot on my end plus the prism 4x off my old C93. I have also decided to add a 5.56 pistol into a fray. Simple Anderson lower, PSA parts kit and a BCA upper, sb3 pistol brace (boy, these are actually pretty darn expensive). Never shot it, never did anything with it and threw it in the back of the safe like a red headed step child. $650 for the AR and $600 for the pistol. Not looking to sell these, but to trade them towards an AR10. Dont forget 20 nuggets along with boot is also on the table.

Screw it, someone make an offer and Ill sell them individually. Gonna go have to buy me a 308. 

$650 for the ar.

$600 for the pistol.

Super interested in the pistol. Please dm me 

On 3/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, RC3 said:

Got a new and yet used 5.56 ar 15. "Now just wait a darn minute, how is it new AND used?". Simple, the upper is brand spanking new and the lower is one that I took off old faithful. Spikes punisher lower, PSA enhanced parts kit all attached to a bca upper. I dont need two ar's and would like to trade it towards an AR 10. I will be adding boot on my end plus the prism 4x off my old C93.

I have also decided to add a 5.56 pistol into a fray. Simple Anderson lower, PSA parts kit and a BCA upper, sb4 pistol brace (boy, these are actually pretty darn expensive). Never shot it, never did anything with it and threw it in the back of the safe like a red headed step child.

$650 for the ar with the prism sights.

$600 for the pistol.

Will look at trades. Looking for another 1911 or something fun.

Interested in encore pro hunter