Laugo Arms Alien and new Pony gun

I finally pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered a Laugo Arms Alien from Lancer. I didn’t get the full kit due to them being out of stock constantly and I’m not a huge fan of shooting with a red dot. The holster would have been nice but I’ll just have to make one for myself. If you haven’t seen this pistol I would suggest a quick YouTube search. The other is a Colt 1903 hammerless type 3. Picked that up in a trade, not sure how long it’ll stick around since it’s a caliber I don’t stockpile. I’ll be at the range tomorrow morning with the Alien and I’ll be comparing it to my TSO and Czechmate. 

0EDF030F-6DCE-4920-BB0F-52455B35C7E2.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow 3

Well after a comparison to the CZ TSO and Czechmate, the Alien shoots equally as flat as the Czechmate, if not flatter. The Czechmate comes in at 53oz while the Alien is 41oz. There is some loss in round count as the CZs have 20/26 round mags and the Alien has 17 round mags. There is practically no aftermarket support for the Alien where there are a few places for CZ parts. For those who have experienced slide bite, I have a few times by way of a PPK/S, the high beavertail of the Alien may cause flashbacks but thankfully I didn’t experience any. The Alien is far more accurate than I am and once I make a holster for it I’ll take it to work and see how it runs in comparison to the work demands of my Glock. 

• Like 1

If anyone is in the Clarksville area tomorrow, Sunday 19 March, from 1-6 I’ll have my Alien, Czechmate, Tac Sport Orange and a Zenith ZP5K at the shop/range I work at and I’ll let you put a few through any of them, pm me for location. 

The Laugo Alien with a couple CZs. To the left is my Tactical Sport Orange (cerakoted all the orange bits black as soon as I got it) and my Czechmate. Now if I had time to shoot competitions I’d be set on pistols. I’ll be retired soon enough so maybe then. 

EC388025-9AED-4452-AA98-7F42382CE340.jpeg

On 3/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, gunrunner32 said:

The Laugo Alien with a couple CZs. To the left is my Tactical Sport Orange (cerakoted all the orange bits black as soon as I got it) and my Czechmate. Now if I had time to shoot competitions I’d be set on pistols. I’ll be retired soon enough so maybe then. 

EC388025-9AED-4452-AA98-7F42382CE340.jpeg

The TSO .40 or 9mm?