For Sale - $1,495

- Sixteen (16) rounds fired

- Excellent condition - never holstered

- Two (2) eight round mags

This item was presumed to be sold. However, the buyer failed to provide FFL information for shipping and the P-220 is back on the market. This is a rare P-220 model and looks awesome. I have decided to purchase another pistol and cannot justify keeping one that I will seldom shoot but I did fire sixteen rounds, and it shoots terrific. Located in Lebanon, TN 37087.聽

Acceptable payment methods are cash (if sold locally), USPS money order, or bank check. If shipping is requested the buyer will be charged an additional $40 to cover shipping expenses. Shipments must be sent to an authorized FFL dealer. The buyer is required to send the FFL license to the seller. I am a private owner and do not represent a retailer.

Local buyers will be asked to sign a TN Firearms Bill of Sale and provide a valid driver's license or valid TN Carry Permit to confirm they are 21-years or older.

For more information please email, tnman207@gmail.com

Case 2_.jpg

Top 2_.jpg

Left 2_.jpg

Right_.jpg

Edited by TNman207
Typo - Sold - Reopen - No offers
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.