Sig 365xl question

On 12/13/2022 at 1:46 PM, hipower said:

That could be. I tend to sometimes forget to check dates on these searches...just what I caution Susan to d on FB. LOL. Guess it runs in the family.

Thanks for giving me an "out" on this. I hate that I passed along bad info, but worse yet...being wrong! LOL.

Hello I found where you might have read it. Wilson combat site under 365 grips  review where people give feedback 8 th. review down on mine   said mags would not fit without a change of baseplates.  Knew I had seen it also  went to order and read reviews.    however I think it must have been bad information.  Everyone else was positive 

Edited by Sleep profit
  • Like 1
On 12/20/2022 at 6:01 PM, Sleep profit said:

Hello I found where you might have read it. Wilson combat site under 365 grips  review where people give feedback 8 th. review down on mine   said mags would not fit without a change of baseplates.  Knew I had seen it also  went to order and read reviews.    however I think it must have been bad information.  Everyone else was positive 

Thanks for that. I was so sure I'd seen it...but that still doesn't get me out of hot water, so to speak. I was wrong, and gave bad info. Just got caught up in all of the conversations.

I had actually forgotten (really true) that I'd bought a 365XL and put in the safe until I was ready to do something with it. Sadly, things got in the way this year, and I just never got to do anything with it.

So when this thread came up, I began to have the itch to get involved. LOL. Just didn't research quite enough. So, thank you, I appreciate finding that I wasn't completely out of my mind this time around.

12 hours ago, Sleep profit said:

Glad I could be of help. I think we could find it in our hearts to forgive. Since it’s Christmas lol.  Hope you and family have a. Merry One. 

Thank you. And a very Merry Christmas wish for you and your family as well!

Nobody uses Kydex holsters? That's all I use anymore... the biggest considerations being active retention without needing an active defeat, and maintaining shape when the gun is drawn, so that I can reholster without using my support hand (or worse, root around with the muzzle) to open the mouth of the holster.

5 hours ago, Snaveba said:

All I use are kydex. 

Have always preferred leather...getcher minds outta tha gutter...but can say I see a kydex or 2 in my holster collection. Trying one out now. An OWB model for a Shield.

Pehaps just my shape, or lack of one, but not finding it very comfy. Plus, it really seems too wide for my taste. Prints more than I like.

On 3/24/2022 at 1:42 PM, Sleep profit said:

So looking for a leather owb holster   Looking at craft holsters  has anyone used these I have always used galco  but I cannot find one that fits this gun  thanks    Also any other upgrades you have done 

So I read the whole thread and didn't see anyone respond to the original inquiry about "Craft" holsters.  Yes, I have several Craft holsters as well as Galco, Desantis, Don Hume, etc.  I also have Kydex for various weapons.  I have found that the Craft brand holsters are very good quality and I would venture to say comparable Galco.  The old Galco, with thicker leather.  I like my Craft holsters and the price point is good.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, tacops said:

So I read the whole thread and didn't see anyone respond to the original inquiry about "Craft" holsters.  Yes, I have several Craft holsters as well as Galco, Desantis, Don Hume, etc.  I also have Kydex for various weapons.  I have found that the Craft brand holsters are very good quality and I would venture to say comparable Galco.  The old Galco, with thicker leather.  I like my Craft holsters and the price point is good.

Thanks. For info have already bought a holster Mitch Rosin but I will definitely look at craft in the future they look really good