For Sale - Hardcore Hardware MILF-04 Wharncliffe Knife

• Administrator

GET YOUR MILF ON!馃槃

i-rFfxmrS-X2.jpg

Look... I don't name them, I just buy them.聽 But this one has a great name!聽 This is the Milspec Folder #04 or MILF-04 from Hardcore Hardware in Australia.

It is a tank of a knife.聽 A beast of a knife.聽 It was meant for hard use and would be great for both utility and protective purposes.聽

It features a聽3.54" CPM-S30V stainless steel Wharncliffe blade with a black PVD coated finish. It's a manual folder with a blade flipper and a phosphor bronze pivot. The frame lock handle has 3D-textured black G-10 scales that have four positions for the pocket clip and a lanyard hole.

It's 4.84" closed, 8.26" overall, and weighs 7.34oz.

I have replaced the crappy pocket clip with a black powder coated TITANIUM pocket clip from MXG Gear, a $25.00 part on its own.

This knife has never been carried.聽 It still has the factory grind on the blade, which is razor sharp.聽 I am parting with it because it because I just keep going back to the same two or three knives already in my rotation and it makes no sense for me to hang on to this.聽 And I'll probably buy another knife which will cause me to come right back here and list another for sale.

That is the circle of knife.聽 I mean, life.

the lion king GIF by Walt Disney Records

Terms of Sale:

• Includes what you see in the photos.聽 Knife, MXG Gear pocket clip, all associated Hardcore Hardware goodies, and original box.
  • Knife is NEW condition.聽 I'd rate it an 10/10 or a A+
  • Retail on the knife alone is $175.聽 MXG Clip is another $25.聽 Total value is $200.
  • $180聽is the price, shipped to you in the Lower 48 US States.聽 AK or HI, we will need to talk shipping.
  • If you want USPS insurance, let me know.聽 聽It may cost you a few bucks extra.
  • Payment is via PayPal Friends & Family.聽 If you want to use PP Goods & Services, add 3% to the cost to cover the fees.

Want more MILF photos???

You disgust me.聽 But, yes... I have more for you to ogle.

comedy central pervert GIF by The Other Two

i-fMQCZCt-X2.jpg

i-rFfxmrS-X2.jpg

i-2WVrt3f-X2.jpg

i-k8jsksN-X2.jpg

i-Q9JxLjr-X2.jpg

i-hmxXRFJ-X2.jpg

i-xgZxrTB-X2.jpg

i-CdgtHJ7-X2.jpg

i-ghMkmhp-X2.jpg

i-MhX3HxL-X2.jpg

i-z7zJ92p-X2.jpg

i-H7f4B3N-X2.jpg

SEE?聽 I told you that was the actual name of the knife.聽 Jeez.聽 Bunch of weirdos.

• Like 2
  • Love 1