Any SA-35 sightings?

Choatecav

On 4/16/2022 at 6:31 PM, Grayfox54 said:

I WANT ONE! But nobody around here has any. 😪

Meanwhile, I'll just have to console myself with these. 😉

LfK5okz.jpg

Now you're just being mean!! LOL!

Those look suspiciously similar to some I have squirreled away.

On 3/27/2022 at 10:39 PM, et45 said:

There is one at GT Distributors which is their display and they will not sell.They also have a Vickers Master Class they won’t sell either.Back to the SA35,I fondled it and my take is the grips are nice,the matte finish looks like it will wear quickly which is great for those that like the “battle worn” look,the sights are good and the thumb safety moves much too easily,no snap or detent to it.My take is it’s an enhanced BHP clone,if that’s your thing it will give you a rise.

I have been on that list for the Vickers since the beginning of 21 when they released it and none have come in.

On 5/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, Il Duce said:

I have been on that list for the Vickers since the beginning of 21 when they released it and none have come in.

I’m no.4 on that list.I highly doubt it ever gets called 

• Like 1
On 5/7/2022 at 6:16 PM, et45 said:

I’m no.4 on that list.I highly doubt it ever gets called 

Well, I'm pulling for you to get the call.  You're the one who gave me the tip on one being at Outpost Armory in Murfreesboro and that's how I got mine.

Ring phone, ring.....................😉

20 hours ago, monkeylizard said:

Did you happen to see what price Phil had on them?

The one I bought at Outpost (M'boro) a month ago still honored the MSRP of $699.  I would imagine most of the reputable dealers/stores would as well.  It's when it gets into a 3rd party bidding environment that things go off the rails......

8 minutes ago, Choatecav said:

I would imagine most of the reputable dealers/stores would as well.  It's when it gets into a 3rd party bidding environment that things go off the rails......

Or when those same “reputable” dealers throw stuff up on Gunbroker rather than selling to normal customers who just want to walk into a store and see/buy stuff.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Garufa said:

Or when those same “reputable” dealers throw stuff up on Gunbroker rather than selling to normal customers who just want to walk into a store and see/buy stuff.

Well, that's true.  Like Glenn Frey said in "Smuggler's Blues," 'It's the lure of easy money, it's got a very strong appeal.'

• Like 1

When I was waiting for NICS to clear when I got mine, I asked the lady how they managed to get a SA-35. She told me that they order directly from Springfield. Even then it took them this long to get three of them. The first two sold almost immediately. The one I lucked into had been there about a month. I just got lucky. 😉

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Grayfox54 said:

When I was waiting for NICS to clear when I got mine, I asked the lady how they managed to get a SA-35. She told me that they order directly from Springfield. Even then it took them this long to get three of them. The first two sold almost immediately. The one I lucked into had been there about a month. I just got lucky. 😉

It was actually mine, but I decided not to get it as I was more interested in getting my hands on one of the Girsan models that had a rail. It was announced while I was waiting for the SA-35 to arrive. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
10 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

It was actually mine, but I decided not to get it as I was more interested in getting my hands on one of the Girsan models that had a rail. It was announced while I was waiting for the SA-35 to arrive. 

I hope to see one of Girsans soon. 

• Like 1