SOLD - Own a Piece of TGO History! M&P M2.0 Compact Optics Ready. NEW IN BOX.

• Administrator

SOLD!

The now-famous "BobsGun" M&P M2.0 Compact Optics Ready.

Own a piece of TGO History! 😮

i-5WJMQBB-X3.jpg

I have decided that I want to throw a bunch of money at a very small Sig Sauer instead and am offering this brand new, unfired, never carried Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact Optics Ready handgun for sale.  This is the newly revised model for 2022 that includes the improved flat-faced trigger.  (Which feels pretty damn good, to be honest!)

This gun is flawless.  I did have Smith & Wesson replace the slide under warranty as they had cross-threaded one of the optics mounting screws.  Rather than "fix" it they just replaced the slide with another brand new slide.  Since the serial number is *NOT* on the slide, this should in no way affect the value or your confidence in the gun.  But I'm still going to knock a little off the price because it's technically a used gun (despite never being fired) and because you deserve a deal.

Treat Yourself Donna Meagle GIF by Parks and Recreation

This gun will include everything that it came with from Smith & Wesson.  That means two 15-round magazines, four grip modules / palm swells (Small, Medium, Medium-Large, Large), gun lock, paperwork, a host of optics mounting plates and a spiffy cardboard box.  Yeah.  Smith & Wesson no longer sends you a plastic suitcase to stuff into your closet.

There are no blems or marks or scratches or scrapes or anything like that on the gun.

I paid $538.00 for it back in January, plus transfer fees.  It won't cost you that.  See below!

Terms of Sale

• I paid $538 for it.  You pay $490.  It's brand new!  Save $50 and no tax, TICS or transfer fees!
  • CASH SALE ONLY
  • Must meet during daylight hours in the Franklin, TN / Spring Hill, TN area.
  • If we've never done business before, you will need to show me your Tennessee gun permit to prove eligibility of ownership.

More Photos?

You know that's how I roll.  Click the photos for a larger version.  📸

i-5WJMQBB-X3.jpg

i-TMQfgDf-X2.jpg

i-sXQ89cg-X2.jpg

i-hJdL2HF-X2.jpg

i-rv8vWP5-X2.jpg

i-rgQFDGp-X2.jpg

i-5Tk7sqr-X2.jpg

i-j2pdRvV-X2.jpg

i-jMR5wvw-X2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Administrator
Just now, gregintenn said:

I love your advertising, sir! You missed your calling. You should have been in sales. I have no use for this gun, but still find myself thinking about buying it.😁

I'd probably enjoy my work if I were in marketing. 😄

Now... what's it going to take to bring you over to the dark side on this one? 

peeping tom GIF

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, TGO David said:

take it GIF by CBC

Someone needs this M&P way more than I do.  Now that I've done all of the hard with Smith & Wesson for you, it is in prime condition and ready to make Glock fanboys jealous.

Do not buy this if you think the VP9 is the best thing ever.  It will ruin that for you.  🙂

If only i didnt just pick up a p07. I would rather not blow all my tax refund on the fine folk at TGO. Well, mostly fine. 

Edited by RC3