• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there. I believe I’m too new yet to be able to send a message to you, and I apologize, but I wanted to say there’s this great shop up in Indiana that offers the style revolver you mentioned at a super price and quite regularly. The are pd trade ins and they have new offerings 3-4 times per month and what I really like is they only charge you like 15 for shipping and zero tax (on ammo, mags, you name it) , I’ve purchased over 200 used Glock mags from here and I’ve had about 6 ever that had some sharpee markings on them but all 200 have been perfect quality and condition, as have been the four trade in Glock handguns I’ve bought there as well. 

i was shocked (and altogether suspicious) the first time I bought one of the used firearms, as it was a Glock 19 g4 with the night sights listed for $445. After entering FFL info I paid a total of $460 and I picked it up 3 days later and I honestly thought they had made a mistake and sent me a brand new one due to its condition (a q-tip ran thru chamber was clean!)….so much so I was overcome by guilt/anxiety and called to speak with them to make up the difference. They assured me it was no mistake and that most of them are traded in just like what I had experienced. I’ve been hooked every since.

https://www.recoilgunworks.com/police-trades

Its just a suggestion, of course, and forgive me for intruding on your posting, please.

PS What does “bump” mean, used in the previous posts above? Does it just mean “still accepting offer”? I truly don’t know for certain.

22 hours ago, iplaycardswithjdshellnut said:

Hello there. I believe I’m too new yet to be able to send a message to you, and I apologize, but I wanted to say there’s this great shop up in Indiana that offers the style revolver you mentioned at a super price and quite regularly. The are pd trade ins and they have new offerings 3-4 times per month and what I really like is they only charge you like 15 for shipping and zero tax (on ammo, mags, you name it) , I’ve purchased over 200 used Glock mags from here and I’ve had about 6 ever that had some sharpee markings on them but all 200 have been perfect quality and condition, as have been the four trade in Glock handguns I’ve bought there as well. 

i was shocked (and altogether suspicious) the first time I bought one of the used firearms, as it was a Glock 19 g4 with the night sights listed for $445. After entering FFL info I paid a total of $460 and I picked it up 3 days later and I honestly thought they had made a mistake and sent me a brand new one due to its condition (a q-tip ran thru chamber was clean!)….so much so I was overcome by guilt/anxiety and called to speak with them to make up the difference. They assured me it was no mistake and that most of them are traded in just like what I had experienced. I’ve been hooked every since.

https://www.recoilgunworks.com/police-trades

Its just a suggestion, of course, and forgive me for intruding on your posting, please.

PS What does “bump” mean, used in the previous posts above? Does it just mean “still accepting offer”? I truly don’t know for certain.

Thanks but I’m only interested in buying face to face.  Bump or btt moves the post back to the top so more people can/will read them.

Thank you so very much, sir. I truly would’ve never been able to put that together on my own. Gosh, I also feel like such a dummy that it didn’t occur to me at all that you were only seeking to purchase from an individual (truly, I only wished to aide you in your search) but, of course that is why most of us are here in the first place! It’s the way purchasing firearms should be in the rest of this country; hassle free. Thank you again, truly, for both your kindness, and your patience with a new member - I will not forget it sir.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...