KORE EDC BELTS?

Yes, have two and their belt hanger.  Not bad, I like the ratchet feature, makes adjusting the belt very easy when you add or remove your EDC.  I ordered a black and brown belt that can be used with dress and casual clothes, not the tactical one.  I have this buckle on a black belt, and different buckle for the brown one.  I left it a bit long so the end of the belt would still reach the belt loop when I'm carrying.  I rotate a Glock 23 and an XDS in an IWB holster, belt does fine with them both.

Kore_Ecomm_X6_Gunmetal_Leather_Brown_v01   

I really like my two. I had just about given up in IWB. I am a touch "Wide" and the bottom of the holster was always digging in to the top of my hip. I was constantly adjusting my old leather "gun" belt upward and tighter but seemed to always be either too tight or too loose, it was between belt holes. 
These are more rigid, stable, and far more adjustable with the ratchet system. Now the holster just does not move and if I feel I am a touch loose or had a bit too much for lunch fine adjustments are easy. 
I ended up grabbing a black and a tan tactical version with two buckles. Ordered on line as they always have at least a 10% off coupon going. I think I paid just over $100 for two belts, two buckles, and the belt hanger. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, DJTC45 said:

I have two of them, what size do you need, I could part with one if your interested and know what size you need.

I got one the other day , really like it so far! Thanks for the offer.👍

2 hours ago, DJTC45 said:

I have two of them, what size do you need, I could part with one if your interested and know what size you need.

Struggling with my old standard of OWB these days. As OldIron mentioned above, I too have a few extra inches. Been looking to get a Hank's Belt, just haven't gotten to it. Keep saying I'll drop a few inches and then do it. Guess I'll look into these as well. Have never been this large before and I am not liking it at all. For those who might want to know...a 44 waist these days. Blaahh!

• Thanks 1

I just got a buckles belt from WE THE PEPOLE HOLSTER company. I wanted to try it out cause of my hands do to my Chemotherapy Treatments(they slightly numb do to my treatments) it is a sturdy belt so far it works great for me.

I picked up a tactical nylon version last week and so far i like it.  Ive had several different times and this one seems to work so far.  I have a big belly and have a hard time finding gun belts that I like.  Have several and so far this is good.