A Bowie headed to a new home...

• Authorized Vendor

1/4" thick 1084 carbon steel. OAL 15 1/2" and Blade length of 10". D handle is made from 5/32" thick 1084 carbon steel. Handle is made from ash I antiqued and added grip portion. Brass accent, copper on spine and pommel were also antiqued for the aged look. . Even the copper rivets are home made.

Sheath is custom order from( 1911alltheway) here on the forum. It is spectacular and made to match the knife perfectly.

There will not be a repeat of this knife anytime soon. I'm buried to my eyeballs in home maintenance projects and the missus goes in for surgery this early summer that requires a long recovery time and requires my attention. So there will be few offering this summer.

69sPCkg.jpg

jWtcRUB.jpg

P8QrwCF.jpg

uvWa87p.jpg

Qg5vEGc.jpg

DAXH5Sc.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

Dito on hopes of your wife's full recovery. Clearly, your talent building knives surpasses any thing I'v ever seen! Just out of curiosity, did you ever build those 2 blades I grooved for you? Good luck on the home projects, I know the feelin very well.....

• Authorized Vendor
24 minutes ago, xtriggerman said:

Dito on hopes of your wife's full recovery. Clearly, your talent building knives surpasses any thing I'v ever seen! Just out of curiosity, did you ever build those 2 blades I grooved for you? Good luck on the home projects, I know the feelin very well.....

T8yVjLs.jpg

tilwikx.jpg

• Like 4
  • Authorized Vendor
9 hours ago, xtriggerman said:

OMG, that top one is it in my tastes! The handle work with the shape and heavy rivets and white accent is soooo sleek and smooth but with a kick ass attitude blade. Do you still have that one?

😄 These sold within 10 days of you completing your work.

• Moderators

I just picked this knife up at the post office this morning.  Let's just say I am blown away.  The knife and the sheaf are truly works of art by wonderful craftsman.  It will go on a display on the wall.  Thankfully I have a bunch of GTs knives I can use for everyday stuff.

• Thanks 1