Hello Everyone

My name is Tom and I have lived in the Clarksville area since 2015. I'm a 14 year US Army OIF/OEF veteran and I finished my time as a soldier in 2018. I'm currently a student at Sonoran Desert Institute and I really joined so I could get a feel on some of the most common problems gun owners have in the state and what ideas would be the best for my future shop (not advertising, it's not named yet nor does it have a location and I will certainly register as a vendor here when I do). During my time in the Army I was lucky enough to be an armorer in a mechanized Infantry battalion and that was ultimately what sparked my interest in firearms to begin with. Over the years that interest faded until I made a friend who runs a very professional training course not too far from where I live (not advertising, I didn't say the name of business nor the exact location). Ultimately, attending his course several times rekindled my interest in firearms and I doubled down when I realized there was a degree program for that exact sort of thing and frankly, I want to make a living doing what I love which is building custom builds and making repairs.

Notable Firearms In My Collection:

Largest: S&W .500 Magnum Performance Center Edition

Smallest: Ruger LCP Max

Longest: Highly Customized 30-06 on an MDTTAC chassis

1st Favorite: My first AR that I built on a G&G Gunworks lower receiver

2nd Favorite: My Canik I bought after my last deployment

Most Desired That I Can't Actually Acquire: Browning M2 HB

Most In Need Of Cleaning: The AK. It's always the AK.

tiny.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...