Ozark Armament sights?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used them on several cheaper builds, mostly PSA ars, and I have been overall impressed with the quality and function for the money. Have used flip ups, red dots and also a few of there flashlights. They are not the best quality compared to the higher end names, but they are super cheap and have always functioned well for me.

17 hours ago, Cevans said:

I have used them on several cheaper builds, mostly PSA ars, and I have been overall impressed with the quality and function for the money. Have used flip ups, red dots and also a few of there flashlights. They are not the best quality compared to the higher end names, but they are super cheap and have always functioned well for me.

I’m thinking they have a lifetime warranty too.Don’t know if the stand behind it or not.

I believe you  are right that they advertise lifetime warranty, but if you have ever had to deal with the products that are made in China, most of the times the customer service is a crapshoot. 

3 hours ago, Cevans said:

I believe you  are right that they advertise lifetime warranty, but if you have ever had to deal with the products that are made in China, most of the times the customer service is a crapshoot. 

I was wondering about that, if the warranty would be any good. Most warranty’s are good until you need to use it.

Also a cheap red dot I have used on many cheaper builds is the Ohuhu, I usually purchase them on eBay for around 25 bucks, I have one that has been on probably 5-8 guns and has performed really well. Because of my old eyesight, I seem to be Able to do better with those than my eotech as far as hitting the target.Ozark also makes a few weapon lights that I have used over last few years and none have failed me yet, definitely not high end, but they work and they are cheap.