Don't Mess With The Law in Florida

Jeb48

My wife's cousin from FL posted this on her FaceBook page, best my wife could find it was from a Fox posting and Snopes says it's true. Wasn't sure if I should post in General or Humor thread.

"You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...period." said Polk County Florida Sheriff, Grady Judd

An illegal immigrant, in Polk County, Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop and ended up "executing" the deputy, who stopped him.

The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. The murderer was later found hiding in a wooded area.

As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire.

They hit the guy 68 times. Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had."

Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the man died of natural causes. 😂

When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) .. ..

"When you are shot 68 times, you are naturally gonna die." 

"Welcome to Florida, Y'all."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, 10-Ring said:

I trust snopes about as much as I trust Casey Anthony to watch kids.

I agree on your Snopes assessment but when they declare a story like this true I figure it really is. Other true stories they spend 2 pages explaining why it isn't true which is usually some minor little detail if anything that you can pull out of their verbiage.

9 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

Scum got what he deserved. 💩

What I find interesting is that the BG was hit 68 times. But reportedly, the officers fired 110 rounds. You'd think SWAT would have done better. 🙄

Department needs marksmanship mandatory classes  no problem with the rest